Pictures Split #1 Part #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

sombra.png

If her name is EDITED, I really don't see the need to translate it as 'White' . EDITED isn't really translatable into 'white' as a woman's name, surely. Only as a colour.

Wasn't EDITED a femme fatale in A Streetcar Named Desire? This one looks every inch the femme fatale, unlike the first tenant, Sara, who just looks like a gangster's moll! Or a bit of a slattern, at best.

If her name is EDITED, I really don't see the need to translate it as 'White' . EDITED isn't really translatable into 'white' as a woman's name, surely. Only as a colour.

Wasn't EDITED a femme fatale in A Streetcar Named Desire? This one looks every inch the femme fatale, unlike the first tenant, Sara, who just looks like a gangster's moll! Or a bit of a slattern, at best.

We'll just stick with the name that RLC gave her. Posting real names only gives others sinister thoughts of delving into their personal lives. Also posting names that identify the tenants is not permitted in open forum.

We'll just stick with the name that RLC gave her. Posting real names only gives others sinister thoughts of delving into their personal lives. Also posting names that identify the tenants is not permitted in open forum.

Hmmm. OK. I thought both names were made up names anyway. Doubt that the person who called her B the first time knew anything we didn't. Just that B sounded like a far better name than White!

Guest TxFeller

Ok, so therre are points in common between this apartment and the Rousey/Holm fight -- we have one winner and one.... not so much, by comparison.