Pictures Split #1 Part #1

And also that lesbian teasing shit has stopped I may get to like this apartment again we will see  :scratchchin:

That  "lesbian teasing shit " is what made this apartment so popular ! The excitement is in the chase.

Of course we also had 2 beautiful girls at the time.........not a couple of Giants !

That  "lesbian teasing shit " is what made this apartment so popular ! The excitement is in the chase.

Of course we also had 2 beautiful girls at the time.........not a couple of Giants !

maybe but it is also what made the apartment go offline in the first place now that has stopped i can not see this apartment going offline anytime soon

cc powerdriver i understand what your trying to say but k and k teasing was the best thing that ever happend to this apt.this apt.was more alive then any other on rlc while they were here.at the moment this apt.would be good if they spent more time at home but i understand they also have other things to do.look at the other apt.dasha used to have sex without covers and now they hide.leora is hot but watching her masturbate everyday for me gets boring.masha and sasha fuck everyday at least three times thats good once in awhile.carlas fun to watch once in awhile and the rest are just plain boring just my opinion.the only pretty one here so far is sara and shes hardly ever home but like stndcld said it should be standard and not premium just my thoughts.

Yeah, people are only now starting to appreciate K & K. They were the best thing that ever happened to RLC. Enormous pages on CC were devoted just to K & K. Even though they never actually had sex, it was the most enthralling, sexy, addicting months on RLC. The coupling of the girls just happened, will be hard to duplicate. A lot of it honestly, was Kristy, who was the sexiest, most fun girl ever, who brought out the sexy in Kamilla who had been shyer the first time she was on rlc. It was like winning the lottery, it just isn't likely  to ever be duplicated. Oh, you may get some great couples, great sex, sexy girls like Leora, but 2 girls like K & K, never. That is why myself and so many guys on CC were so distraught when they had to leave and kept hoping they would come back. But, life moves on, they moved on. We can only hope they can ever get girls approaching that.