Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Maybe Sara's guy friend there broke up with her. Seems like she was looking at her phone and then was crying. She looked fine earlier. She actually talked with Ilona earlier, who actually went out clubbing tonight. Ilona seemed happy tonight. I will say that Sara is one of the better looking girls on rlc. I was really hoping she would masturbate in the open but not yet. She may eventually. Ilona may also. I would rather see them bring guys back, but I'll  take it if they masturbate.

Guest iconcam

Did she use after she had got it into shape  :yeahbaby: :drool:

Now that would have been worth watching .

As close as she got to "use" it was in the first picture. Chewing the nub, so to speak. After she was done with it, with her hands she busted it in two pieces (causing one piece to go flying), gave it a couple more nibbles, then discarded it like as if it never existed.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

White is not bad looking at all. Just sometimes it seems like she did botox on her face which seems to keep her from smiling much, thus a dour look. Also, it may be her personality that is dour. The girls are all good looking young women. But they hadn't clicked together much, especially with Ilona. Maybe this small trip will help them bond better. If they bond better, we may see more action eventually.

White is not bad looking at all. Just sometimes it seems like she did botox on her face which seems to keep her from smiling much, thus a dour look. Also, it may be her personality that is dour. The girls are all good looking young women. But they hadn't clicked together much, especially with Ilona. Maybe this small trip will help them bond better. If they bond better, we may see more action eventually.

I agree that they are all fairly good looking. But, unfortunately, I can't say that I've seen any one of them do anything that makes them interesting enough for me to spend my time watching them for more than a few minutes a day. There's just nothing exciting about this house anymore for me. This was my favorite apartment from March through September and made the monthly fee worth it for me. Since then, very little of interest.  :(