Pictures Split #1 Part #1

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Both on the lounge together, good time to call it a night before all the fucking idiots that will see this as potentially a lesbian affair come out of the woodwork.

OZI.............typical spoil sport..LOL !!!  Bring on the girl parts !

Well a combination of both sexy clothes and girl parts, but if I had a choice it would be girl parts for me - specifically lower girls parts so she can wear what she wants above the waist.

Actually have said that, I'm glad for my own sake that the girls have kept their panties on so far today although Leora, Nelly and Ilona are all wearing very sexy underwear.

This relates to something in Split 1 but I know my views do not coincide with everyone else's, though I'll restate them anyway!

Ilona, like so many girls, even including Sara and 'White' (ridiculous name for a woman, as there's really no need to translate 'Blanche' which is far more feminine than the non-specific White) seems to like putting on lots of make up; but for me these women look so much better without it.

I sometimes think they wear make up as a kind of shield or mask, so that they will be less recognised when they are out on the prowl.

Their natural good looks are not enhanced by the layers of eye shadow and other cosmetics, which they spend so much money on just to fall for the manufacturers' sales' pitch and compete with other women in the meat market. It's such a con.

This Ilona looks good au naturel and I think Sara does too, as I've said before. Never mind. Each to their own I guess. It all has to come off again later anyway, when they are unmasked by their new-found suitors (if any) once they tumble into bed, or at least into a clinch! LO