Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On voit que WHITE s'en va,  les valises sont pretes et les placards sont presque vides....

Cela va recommencer avec le changement de jeunes filles chaque mois,,,,,,,,,,,

Most likely if this is RLC most viewed appartment, they need somebody that's a little more for everybodys taste. If they started to change out the girls every month, Sara would be out first.

If its true that she got dumped, as somebody said a few days ago, which also could be true since she started to be home a lot more the last few days, she might just want to go home. Or home for christmas (but Russians celebrate christmas sometime in January I think, if they don't celebrate both christmases) (EDIT: They celebrate christmas on the 7. january: http://www.whychristmas.com/cultures/russia.shtml)

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 5:53 AM, kool1365 said:

:biggrin:

kool, now I know it's my birthday. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful posts. Keep up the exceptional work. If only I could match it with my free cam Leora bends - well I might have a few that still have not seen the light of day.

owowowwowwowowowoohohohohoh    pyote fool kis you pose love :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :P :P :P :P :P :P

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 9:45 AM, dedeking said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)