Pictures Split #1 Part #1

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 0:09 PM, euromike69 said:

Let me give you another final example of how much more interesting it was to watch two different people do the exact same thing,Now tell me if you witch one looks more interesting,I bet nobody noticed the laptop in the second photo :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Kamila... the dream! Thanks for the picture

You what guys,Kamila and Kristy were on their cellphones a lot too,But you never really noticed it that much because as soon as they start looking at their phones their hands would start to wander downwards and then they would start stroking their kitty kat :drool: :drool: :drool:

that's correct, but as they where always scratching, it almost seemed like they had a STD or something like that. Nobody scratches like Kamila. The only other one I've seen doing that is a buddy of mine, and he had crabs or something like that.

But not to be grossed out, let's rather think of it as playing.

that's correct, but as they where always scratching, it almost seemed like they had a STD or something like that. Nobody scratches like Kamila. The only other one I've seen doing that is a buddy of mine, and he had crabs or something like that.

But not to be grossed out, let's rather think of it as playing.

Yes K&K used to wear thongs all day long and spread wide their legs where ever they was sit or recline.

So they could sleep, phone, be on the laptop, this kind of view was attracting our sight.

I wish that Ilona would go back to doing that so we wouldn't notice what else she was doing either :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ain't it really weird how the mind works when I only post three images of three different inanimate objects and yet you guys will know exactly who I'm talking about. :yes: :yes: :yes:

But I really miss these three people :hi: :hi:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 11:23 AM, euromike69 said:

:dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :poke:

Put those damn cellphones down and pick up a Dildo or two :haha: :haha:

Aucune d'entre elles n'a envie de bouffer la chatte de leur copine ? Ou de leur lécher les pieds ??? C'est vrai que les pieds de White étaient affreux, mais là, ceux d'Anna, sympa !!!

Du Q, du Q, du Q !!! Allez, les filles, faut y aller !!!!

On est là pour ça !!

Le spectacle doit commencer !!

Vous n'êtes pas là pour glander, feignasses !!!!

DU CUUUUULLLLLL !!!!

:dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 6:57 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Anna est monté dans sa chambre elle est très chaude ce soir elle a commencé a se touché en bas et maintenant elle st dans son lit a suivre