Pictures Split #1 Part #1

We are like fish on a hook my friend,No matter how many times the fisherman catches and releases us we keep swimming back to the bait..."Hook line and Sinker",,,,,,I told ya'll that whenever us guys dicks get hard we can't think straight,,,,All us guys are cursed to make decisions based on whatever our dick tells us to do that day,,Like today for instance it was telling me Take out that Credit Card Mikey,you know you want to,just look at Irma twerking her ass,maybe she'll twerk naked upstairs too How many years have we all been going through this now but still get suckered in,Hoping to finally see that Girl on Girl sweet loving that we all have been hoping and daydreaming about since K&K :lmao: :lmao:

faut dire que le nouveau plan de rlc pour cette appartement à bien fonctionner,je vois que beaucoup de membres sur le forum ont craqués et se sont ré-abonnés,les gens pensait dès que irma s'est masturber 1h après être arrivé qu'ils allaient voir du cul partout mais y-a vraiment beaucoup de gens naifs ici,je pensais un jour que rlc fermerait ses portes mais tant qu'il y aura des gens prêt à s'abonner dès qu'il voit une fille danser en petite culotte et bien rlc a de beaux et longs jours devant eux

Guest TxFeller

We are like fish on a hook my friend,No matter how many times the fisherman catches and releases us we keep swimming back to the bait..."Hook line and Sinker",,,,,,I told ya'll that whenever us guys dicks get hard we can't think straight

That's because all the blood is draining out of our brains and into our peckers. It's only natural. :yes:

I don't want to be premature, but I think these 3 girls are dynamite together! All of them flirt with each other a little. I think maybe the proper word is "cavort together"! Best we have had in a while here.

I thought Anna would get in the way but she seems to be interacting just fine with Irma and Ilona's little games. It looks like they have a good max. Overall the 2Ks and Nora were better looking but these girls are starting to show they do have chemistry. Also these have been together for only a few days so to truly compare we might have to wait a month. i also think Irma especially is going to be a tremendous entertainer and Ilona is sexy as hell.