Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Did someone call my Baby's name :haha: :haha:

Anyway Ilona is playing the RLC game as good as the other girls before her,She did just enough in her first few days on RLC to peak our interest and to gain popularity and fans,And now that she has got some of us hooked she no longer needs to do shit else and we would still stay glued to our computer screens hoping that she would take it to the next level,(Which I can almost guarantee that she won't). We have seen this same old movie many many many times before,but none of us get up and leave the Theater or ask for our money back,because even though it's the exact same movie we keep hoping to see something different.

I don't know what kind of social media Ilona is on or how many people she needs to talk to on a daily basis,but to be on your laptop typing away for 4 hours straight and then take your laptop and charger into the laundry room to do God knows what extra in there is kinda getting tiresome,She was texting and giggling and taking selfies of her ass and sending it to someone,And then she took her laptop into the laundry room,so I guess her stripping and doing something for someone else on the computer is not meant to be seen by us,Why do we always have that one girl in this apartment that does these kinds of things,They need to get people who are completely single who are not worried about a boyfriend or girlfriend finding out what they are doing on RLC........Like I said before Irma is the one that's really carrying this apartment on her shoulders..... :idk:

Ok that's enough ranting from me,but I just was fed up with Ilona after watching her in her room for 4 hours on her laptop only to take the laptop and disappear into the hidden room,Probably rubbing one out in there because as I was typing this she just came back in her room with her face  looking like Kamila's after she just masturbated,Maybe that's why she doesn't need to give into the other girls. :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :curse: :bang head: :soapbox: :dwarf: :doh:

Now take it away DfCcap :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Rita was the shit because she didn't give in to all the peer pressure!

Thank you euromike69!

Not having insight to the goings on upstairs, I will have to refrain from any rude comments.  However, from what you have described it's a damn shame that a girl as hot as Ilona would have to stoop to the levels of what you have mentioned.  I totally agree that it would be nice to have girls in this apartment that were not attached to somebody before arriving here!  It might make me want to check into this virtual pc business and re-up my subscription to RLC, that's a big might but I'm staying true to my on convictions at the moment!!  Thanks for all you do for this forum!  You have really been missed by all!!!

You are welcome my friend,It's good to be back,for how long I'm not sure yet. :hi: :hi: :hi:

We all have to thank Irma,because if it wasn't for her all of us would be watching Masha,nelly or Zoya and this apartment would have probably gone offline like with jenny and Nikki.

Thank you euromike69!

Not having insight to the goings on upstairs, I will have to refrain from any rude comments.  However, from what you have described it's a damn shame that a girl as hot as Ilona would have to stoop to the levels of what you have mentioned.  I totally agree that it would be nice to have girls in this apartment that were not attached to somebody before arriving here!  It might make me want to check into this virtual pc business and re-up my subscription to RLC, that's a big might but I'm staying true to my on convictions at the moment!!  Thanks for all you do for this forum!  You have really been missed by all!!!

You are welcome my friend,It's good to be back,for how long I'm not sure yet. :hi: :hi: :hi:

We all have to thank Irma,because if it wasn't for her all of us would be watching Masha,nelly or Zoya and this apartment would have probably gone offline like with jenny and Nikki.

You are correct!!!  Irma is the total package in my opinion.  She carries herself so well with the other two it's not even funny!  If it was just her alone, it would be worth the money!!

You are correct!!!  Irma is the total package in my opinion.  She carries herself so well with the other two it's not even funny!  If it was just her alone, it would be worth the money!!

Lets hope RLC keeps her around for awhile and not have her fall into the rotational change.

Lets hope RLC keeps her around for awhile and not have her fall into the rotational change.

She is one girl that I wish I did pay RLC to see!  I'm sure whatever you all get to see of her is far better than what us freeloader kind of people get to see of her!!  For y'alls sake I hope you are right SC!