Pictures Split #1 Part #1

I am astonished at how little Xmas decor or Xmas dinners have been prepared by any of the apartments. Apart from a few trees, one would never realise it is xmas. Lev's sofa sleeper has spent the whole day asleep! So much for a special festive day!!!

Tengo entendido de que los rusos celebran la navidad en Enero, no lo se cierto pero alguien me sacara de esta duda

Your right Mikey but we did all of our celebrating last night.  We have a huge family with tons of kids and grandkids and due to that we do it all on Christmas Eve so that everybody can enjoy their Christmas with their immediate families on Christmas day.  Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend!

I hear you DfCcap,I wanted to be on here too but I had to fight it and set my priorities ,Why should I ignore my Mom,Dad,Brothers,Sisters Nieces and Nephews because I would rather sit in front of a computer,Staring at these ladies,I'm with all of them right now,And I was telling my friends that CC is probably a ghost town and that there is no way anybody is on here today of all days,and that's when I decided to look,like I said I'm not trying to mean at all by any means,it just hurts me to see the people on CC that I like and respect a lot,just wasting valuable time on here today,when we all could simply just wait until tomorrow to resume what we do best,That's all I was trying to say my friend :hi: :hi: :hi:

Your right Mikey but we did all of our celebrating last night.  We have a huge family with tons of kids and grandkids and due to that we do it all on Christmas Eve so that everybody can enjoy their Christmas with their immediate families on Christmas day.  Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend!