Pictures Split #1 Part #1

not trying to blame anyone but i blame ilona.irma is going to get bored if they dont bring that third girl because ilona is like lev stuck on her phone or computer.but when white and sara was there she tried so hard to become there friend and all they did was leave her ass home.now they bring this hottie she hangs out with her for like 15 min.and back to her phone or laptop.

I think it would be in ilona's best interest (since there is only two of them) to be friends with irma,because if and when they do bring in the third girl and her and irma hit's off then ilona will be right back where she was.but if she don't want to make friends with irma then i guess that is left up to her.life can be real lonely when you are by yourself.                                                     

not trying to say irma and ilona aint friends.they are i just wish she spent more time with her and hang out with her more.because your right army sniper if she hits it off with the other girl and they start hanging out and going to clubs ilona is going to be left out like sara and white did a couple of times to her.

ilona knows exactly what shes doing she does not want to be social with irma.her other job is more important.

It also may be that Ilona is overwhelmed by Irma's enormous set of boobs and feels a little jealously,

even though they are friends ! I notice that Irma puts a few drops of some sort of vitamin on a piece of bread

and gives Ilona some of that daily.  Maybe it's to help her tits grow.......LOL  !