Pictures Split #1 Part #1

ilona all that jumping around being all happy to be stuck in her room like always.

I think Ilona is totally self-absorbed. She doesn't seem to care about anything except understanding how she can benefit from it. If she doesn't see any real benefit for herself, she's not interested. It's a shame because it will cause her to miss out on a lot of fun in life.

I think Ilona is totally self-absorbed. She doesn't seem to care about anything except understanding how she can benefit from it. If she doesn't see any real benefit for herself, she's not interested. It's a shame because it will cause her to miss out on a lot of fun in life.

you can put a teddy bear on the bed,i will see nothing difference,

all the journey on the bed on her laptop

Well to be fair, people on this forum also take pics and links from other forums and post them here as well.

I have been on this site for two years and as long as I have been here content has always gone both ways. Whether it's taken from here and posted there or taken from there and then posted here.

Even I have taken content from RLCF and posted it here and posted content from here over there.

When content is posted in Public Forums then the said content becomes Public Domain.

I myself pretty well know whose content not to touch in one spot and take to another. If anyone has an issue with their content that I have posted then I am just a PM away. I have a list on my desk of peoples names for content not to touch.

Hi Pat. I'm sure you meant HER shower. :) A quick edit can fix that up

hugewwefanatic...  pat dupon is probably not an English speaker and relies on Google Translate to make his comments in English, which is commendable.  Google Translate is notorious for swapping gender pronouns... something that has been discussed at length here on CamCaps in the past.  Just sayin'

:)

like i said in recent post i give her credit for being naked in the living room showing that honey pot a couple of times.but shes been here a few weeks and hasnt masturbated or nothing just clued to the phone and laptop she can tease and show us the honey pot but when it comes to masturbating she hides in the laudry room.irma has shown more then her in 3 days.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎19 at 4:34 PM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

I think you got the wrong thread for that picture.