Pictures Split #1 Part #1

IF YOU WERE LISTENING TO ILONA EARLIER SLIDER69 SOMEONE KEPT CALLING ILONA'S PHONE AND SHE KEPT TELLING THE PERSON WHO SHE CALLS PAUL TO STOP CALLING HER,,,,HE SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING STALKER.

Who is Paul.......did I miss an episode ?

If real is means to behave like as with no camera, I have to disappoint you. This is not possible. In all apartments you can recognize that the inhabitants are influenced by the cameras. ... So. We will only see The real life of people who live in apartments with cameras. ... This is true for all aparments.

The only think we can hope for is that the residents are not doing some skript and remain human. I think, that is the case here. It seams like they have fun doing the lingerie show and that is the only thing that matters.

Yes you're right all the residents are influenced by cameras, but this flat is "too much". For me the previous pictures prove they are fake. However they have fun and enjoy so that's nice, I think most of viewers like this apartment and I don't blame it. The way they behave is just different than some others appartments like Dasha and Demid, Zoya and Lev, ...

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 2:32 PM, euromike69 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

would luv to see these two play

with Ilona, Irma would be submissive

with Anna, it would be more eh equal

crossing my fingers

heck, all three should play

my fantasy