Pictures Split #1 Part #1

You must be misstake her with Ilona or Sara. White's ass is horrible. Flappy thing, just like old ladies get.

Just see when she stands and changes panties, it's just horrible.

I think horrible is a very strong word here!  I would say it's not as firm as a Nelly or Ilona ass but it's still a nice ass all the same!!

PS  If you don't like it don't go to her room to look at it LOL

Does Sara ever stay at the apartment, i think i have saw her sleep in that bed once, when she does come back she gets changed and goes back out again, maybe RLC should think about replacing her with someone who will actually sleep at the apartment

She just keeps her clothes  there. I would say that since she has been there that she has been gone for over 15 days all together.. so she has spent more time away from this apartment than she has been there..

Right now she is just doing her routine clean up etc,  before she leaves for a couple more days.. She has no interest in this place anymore since she met that guy she is dating  and she sleeps at his house.

From what i guess atleast.

She just keeps her clothes  there. I would say that since she has been there that she has been gone for over 15 days all together.. so she has spent more time away from this apartment than she has been there..

Right now she is just doing her routine clean up etc,  before she leaves for a couple more days.. She has no interest in this place anymore since she met that guy she is dating  and she sleeps at his house.

From what i guess atleast.

She should be booted from the project as non-participative!!

Does Sara ever stay at the apartment, i think i have saw her sleep in that bed once, when she does come back she gets changed and goes back out again, maybe RLC should think about replacing her with someone who will actually sleep at the apartment

Sara stays in the apartment very rarely, and pretty much uses the place as a base of operations.  She is an attractive girl, but there is nothing to see, except a shower once in a while.  I have lost interest in her. She makes no effort to be entertaining while she is home. A little dancing, a strip tease, would possibly re-ignite some interest, otherwise she just comes and goes.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Bravo RLC, esta chica despues de 47 horas de ausencia y ya se esta preparando para salir, es esto una estafa o no?

PD: Hijos de puta infiltrados estamos hasta los cojones de que nos estafen, y ahora a informar a vuestros jefes, chivatos.