This Apartment! Split #1

Este apartamento a dia y hora  de lo que publicitan estos ESTAFADORES es tema de denuncia por estafa.Quien a visto y quien ve este apartamento, esto es una estafa en toda regla, me ciño a lo que estos ESTAFADORES publicitan, y solo en este apartamento, no me quiero extender en  mas apartamentos.Publicidad de estos ESTAFADORES  de un apartamento de 3 chicas.Donde estan las 3 chicas? Una va para 6 dias desaparecida y su nombre sigue en el apartamento, otra va para 2 dias y la que queda parece estar lista para salir, repito, solo me ciño a este apartamento que parece ser el que mas expectacion tiene. UNA ESTAFA y nosotros abonados sin hacer nada.

PD. Hijos de puta infiltrados ir a comentar a vuestros jefes este comentario mio, comepollas, chivatos, maricones, dar la cara en este foro sano que podamos "debatir" con vosotros, hijos de puta.

Day after day the girls are desappearing, Sara did not come back from vacation , now white two days ago that is not in the house.

Too bad. Especially Sara is now almost continuously off the apartment. ... Ilona is a good looking girl, but one girl alone in this apartment without any action is still a little pointless. I really hope that this will change soon.

Je suis content pour Ilona qu'au moins Sara soit revenue , car , comme un moment je la trouvai inutile , là j'ai pu voir que la pauvre était toute seule et embêtée , la fille qui pour moi faisait son show je la trouvai inutile , là je me rends compte que pendant 2 jours seule elle s’embêtait , tournait , virait et chantait (jolie voix ) pour s'occuper et là Sara et revenue elle est herseuse a enfin à qui parler et cette fille me touche , je l'ai mal juger même si elle fait du show je crois que c'est une belle personne et je suis content qu'elle ne soit plus seule dans cette maison..

This is not the standard "Reallife" apartment like Maya & Stepan, the old N&K, Lora & Max, or any of the other apartments.

It's eye-candy. It is designed to be eaten quickly. Melts in your mouth --  unless it melts in your hand first. Enjoy it. And avoid falling in love. That is the conclusion to which I have arrived.

hello ever 1 it has been a while since I have talked . I have been doing a lot of observing when I can. I  noticed a lot in this apartment since it first came on in the beginning . a lot of different girls . Each with their own Personalities and their own  ways of happiness of doing things . some r shy , some r nervous, some r way out going . some that r afraid to show their affection to the other girls with these new girls I do like them I don't care what they look like or how tall they r the are all beautiful in their own way . . Sara may have had to leave last weekend do to personal business . I saw her crying that day and it hit me to heart when she did . White to me seems she may not have a care in the world for what anyone thinks of her I feel she  is happy and content with herself and who can blame her . But man she looks beautiful when she is dressed up. And of course Iona she is younger of the 3 and she loves to dance and I like that and the tease that she does I have no complaints at all. the hiding gets a a little crazy but I deal with that . y'all take care hope to chat again soon

This is not the standard "Reallife" apartment like Maya & Stepan, the old N&K, Lora & Max, or any of the other apartments.

It's eye-candy. It is designed to be eaten quickly. Melts in your mouth --  unless it melts in your hand first. Enjoy it. And avoid falling in love. That is the conclusion to which I have arrived.

This apartment was much more. Nora has lived there for real and was also very open, too. ... A half-empty apartment with almost zero social interaction is meaningless. ... I still hope for a significant improvement. ... But, I suspect, that Sara will be gone for the weekend again. ... Let's see.