Video Split #1

RIP the account of whoever posted that one to voyeurtube.  They wasted no time in banning mine and I didn't even show the account code in bottom left.

It's strange you say that because I haven't got an account on voyeurtube.org or uploaded any videos to voyeurtube.org but yet I got banned I checked this morning and I was banned from voyeurtube.org maybe they know I was posting links to camcaps who knows so they decided to ban me

Banned suspended it's all the same thing really in it  :shithappens: I recommended to all cc members not to post videos from voyeurtube.org to cc because it will get you banned from the site that's what I did oh well my mistake  :scratchchin:  :shithappens:

Banned suspended it's all the same thing really in it  :shithappens: I recommended to all cc members not to post videos from voyeurtube.org to cc because it will get you banned from the site that's what I did oh well my mistake  :scratchchin:  :shithappens:

It doesn't matter what site you upload content to. When the RLC Bloodhounds come knocking they'll bite no matter where their content is posted.