Video Split #1

Looked to me as though Irma got in a little hurry and oversteps the bounds. Ilona got up and out of the tub real fast after Irma got a little to forward and went for a nipple nibble. It didn't look like Ilona was ready for that. Hope they don't wind up putting up walls or barriers because of that, it seems they were having teasing each other, up to that point!!!!  It also seems alright for Ilona to play with Irma's boobs but when Irma go to play back.. Ilona don't want that. There are definitely seems some misreads, of what each other wants, going on between them. I hope they get it straightened out soon or it could make for some tension in the house. This house does not need that already. Things are off to a grand start.....

Looked to me as though Irma got in a little hurry and oversteps the bounds. Ilona got up and out of the tub real fast after Irma got a little to forward and went for a nipple nibble. It didn't look like Ilona was ready for that. Hope they don't wind up putting up walls or barriers because of that, it seems they were having teasing each other, up to that point!!!!  It also seems alright for Ilona to play with Irma's boobs but when Irma go to play back.. Ilona don't want that. There are definitely seems some misreads, of what each other wants, going on between them. I hope they get it straightened out soon or it could make for some tension in the house. This house does not need that already. Things are off to a grand start.....

Yep, seems like Irma wants to play with Ilona and Anna wants to play with Irma. Ilona just wants to be playful but not play with.

Still hoping Anna and Irma bath together.

C'est cz que je pense aussi mais plus tard Ilona qui faisait visité la maison à un gars dont on entendait la voix dans le téléphone par facetime car elle lui a montré sa chambre puis la salle de bains et elle est entrée dans la chambre d'Irma et lui a montré le garçon dans le telephone et elle est repartie.

Je pense qu'elles ne vont pas rester faché

No...I don't think any of them are that good at acting.  Ilona looked pissed, and Irma looked a little scared and possibly regretful.  I could be wrong, but that didn't go well.

I hope they get pass it

no harm, no foul

my fantasy playful romp

was always Irma and Anna  :drool:

but... :idk:

I know many liked N&K&K

but I didn't care for them as much as others

but I liked Nora and others didn't, lol

she played above the covers and lights on

but back to these three

and they do have backs  :drool:

I hope the fun they have scripted or not

doesn't wane.

Nice words Peking.  I see that they are hanging out together.  It doesn't seem to be a problem. Maybe Irma went past Ilona's boundaries. It kinda looked like Ilona may have pushed some of Irma's buttons, too.

Everyone just remember...aside from some slight peeks under blankets, some couch encounters, the only sex we saw in this apartment was Nora and Kiko.  It has been a long time since this apartment had any sexual activity between two people.  Why we drove them away is beyond me, but many people didn't like the dynamics.  Well, majority ruled...that's the way it should be.

I hope everyone has a Safe and Fun Holiday!!

Peking, i said a little while ago that this apartment is like a midsummer's night dream! Irma likes Ilona. Ilona likes Anna, Anna likes Irma. Ilona is a bit of a scaredy cat. If someone touches her she runs away scared! They should get together in  daisy chain. Then, they can eat the girls each likes!

Peking, i said a little while ago that this apartment is like a midsummer's night dream! Irma likes Ilona. Ilona likes Anna, Anna likes Irma. Ilona is a bit of a scaredy cat. If someone touches her she runs away scared! They should get together in  daisy chain. Then, they can eat the girls each likes!

Ilona likes Irma too, expecially her boobs. If you heard Ilona during her massage yesterday, you could hear her only praise Irma, not Anna. But I could see why, because Irma is fantastic at giving massages, while Anna is a bit mor unsure on how to give a proper one. (I don't saying she's bad, but having had both types of massages before, I'd take Irmas version a billion times over)