Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just my luck!!

You didn't lost anything. There is increased lighting in the bathtub, and the view has been unfortunate white (I mean white not White  ::) ). But the fact still remains that she used mousseurs(?) quite imaginative way  :P

You didn't lost anything. There is increased lighting in the bathtub, and the view has been unfortunate white (I mean white not White  ::) ). But the fact still remains that she used mousseurs(?) quite imaginative way  :P

Thanks for the info See, I appreciate you letting me down easy LOL.  I still wish I could have seen it, it sounds interesting!

I think she is one of those who isn=t capable of having sexual feelings for herself. Sure she prances around giving us a show but that is for us.. Not for her.

The dancing, teasing and so on is probably because she wants to be percieved as a sexy woman (which she indeed is) but she doesn´t do it for her own sake whch is sad really. Sad that she feels that she needs to "offer a show"..

I just wish she could be sexy for herself and think of her own personal pleasure instead of feeling the nescessity to feed a bunch of voyeurs.

Note that this is just my own theory and it may very well be wrong..

You may be on to something there. But, I hope not. That would be a shame for her. I have to admit, though, that I really don't get any type of real "personality" feel from her. It seems like she is always acting or, as you say, putting on a show.

Of course, I have to also admit that I do enjoy her "shows". She has quite a fine little body.  ;)