Sex Drive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Carla and Mario seem adventurous sexually often using web cams to share with others (and RLC members!) but actually they are useless at sex! She always complains about it hurting her when he penetrates. She constantly stops him fucking her and moves on to a hand job and a quick blow job in order to distract him!

Mario simply wants to cum so will happily accept a hand job until he cums!

They rarely 'make love' but simply have intermittent sex! Throw in the fact that the cams are shit and it makes this apartment not worth bothering with!!!

ils baisent encore!! aucun intérêt dans le noir, encore et encore!!! je regrette izabel qui avait tout compris!!! je ne comprends pas un couple qui aime autant l'exhibition, mais qui fait le sexe sans cesse la lumière éteinte!!! quelqu'un a -t-il une vraie scene de carla et mario dans la lumière??? certainement pas beaucoup!!!

they kiss again !! no interest in the black again and again !!! I regret izabel had all inclusive !!! I do not understand a couple who'd rather the exhibition, but does sex always light off !!! someone has -t he a real scene Carla and Mario in the light ??? certainly not much !!! :-\ :-\ >:( >:(

There were a really awesome couple full of energy with likeable personalities having a lot of fun and spontaneity. I enjoyed watching them a lot and was thankful that they were in the project. When they had they personable farewell by showing signs to the camera, it was clear that they belong to the best residents who were part of the project and that they would be missed.

When they are came back, I was initially pleased, because I thought everything would go on as before. ... Unfortunately, I was wrong. ... I first misunderstood the reshaping of the living room and thought RLC would also adjust the cameras soon.  ::) Now it is clear, that it was done intentionally to show as little as possible. With this camera angle, this room is simply dead now, nothing to see any more, not even a facial expression. :( ... What I still did not understand was, that this modification was only a first hint.  ... Now, they want to show as little as possible and also changed there behavior completely. All the fun and spontaneity is gone. ..  Moving into the guest rooms, sex under the blanket, sex with the lights out and permanently this "No. No. No." ... Everything screams almost unmistakable that they do not want to be watched any more.  :-\ ... Too bad.  ... But this is the current situation.

I have no idea why the two changed there mind like that. What is clear is, that it would have been better not to bring them back. ... One feels downright that they do not want to be a part of the project any more and this is not fun to watch at all.  ??? ... They are now the second big disappointment next D&D, because you know, that they could do so much better if they would still be seriously involved into the project.  :( ... Even though it's a pity, i think, it is better to have a change here now.

What I suspect has happened is that RLC has changed the formula for paying bonuses to the occupants of these apartments.  Maybe a reduction in the amount paid for number of views  or something like that.  That's the only explanation that I can think of for the sudden prudishness across all apartments (with possible exception of N&B - I think Nellie simply gets off on being watched!

Lol.....C&M fucking right in front of the camera.  This is the benefit of them moving the couch!......for all the freebees anyways. Too bad it didn't last long. She needs to find a couple who can join them and have the guy drill her for hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I caught them having sex on the couch it was strange. The laptop was on the coffee table and on. They both had their phones in hand and kept looking at the phones and computer while they were having sex. Extremely mechanical.

Either they were watching themselves have sex or they were looking to see how many hits they were getting on website.....or both.

• 2 weeks later...