Guest sanspseudo5999

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

#PAIXAPARIS

il y a +120 mort et +180 blesses

au bataclan c'était une scène de boucherie excuser moi du mot je sais pas comment le dire tellement que j'ai mal de mon pays il tue les gens un par un droit dans les yeux, il avait des blesser qui envoyai des message par internet pour les sauver , il y en a qui se sont cacher.

pendant le match il y a eu deux explosion.

8 djihadiste préparé surement des mois dont 7 qu'ils s'avaient une ceinture explosive, pour faire un tel carnage qui fait très mal depuis hier soir.

ce que je comprend pas c'est pourquoi le match a eu lieu vu que le matin il y avait alerte a la bombe a l’hôtel des joueurs allemands.

maintenant on prie le ciel pour toutes les famille touché et pour la France

aujourd'hui je vais être en deuil je regarderai rlc pour changer les idées mais sans publier car j'ai même pas la force a levé la fonte ma musculation du jour c est prier, cher personne du monde entier qui on vu sa et qui pensent aux français je leurs dit merci merci merci

Guest bobbyjoe

We are getting the news feeds here in America. We stand united with you.

Nous faisons le flux de nouvelles ici en Amérique. Nous sommes unis avec vous.

image.jpg

j want say special thanks for the mod "squirrel" and the others members for the solidarity with the french members on this thread.j have waiting a little  support from the others mods here for the french members here but j'm not really surprise with the silence from this others mods,it's sure rlc is most important !!!

j want say special thanks for the mod "squirrel" and the others members for the solidarity with the french members on this thread.j have waiting a little  support from the others mods here for the french members here but j'm not really surprise with the silence from this others mods,it's sure rlc is most important !!!

Some have posted comments and others have 'liked' them.

This is a personal thing, nothing to do with CC or RLC.

Guest bobbyjoe

Some have posted comments and others have 'liked' them.

that's why j say thanks for this members have posted comments or likes(j include you),

for the others members or mods have do nothing or ignored this thread,

that's a perfect revelator of the true mentality of this members or mods in this style of important moment,there is alot of anti_french in this forum,that's my opinion so now j return in the PM world in this forum only,

that was important for me for contribute for this thread and say some verity.

I have never seen any anti-French sentiment in this forum and I am someone that has had battles with many people that are ridiculously anti-people-who-are-from-different-cultures.  If there has been anti-French sentiments that I have missed then sorry, but to say that this forum is anti one of the most culturally significant countries the world has known, is a bit strong.

We all stand by France, historically, now and in the future.

Go fuck yourself...nobody is anti-French.  Jeez...It's a voyeur forum.  Get over yourself and stop looking for attention.

If i want information ...i will find it elsewhere and take what is on here with the proper grain of salt.  If I want to say condolences, I will put them where I should or directly to those that have been effected.