Who Is White ?

Seems she's emptying the drawers to the stand under the mirror.

And as someone has mentioned before, a clear sign that one is on the way out, is that they buy more suitcases for everyting they have bought in Barcelona. And White has a new suitcase.

But it seems its 2-3 days away, but she seems like the type who prepares a few days before to be ready, and not just throwing everything together just before the time is up.

Miss White, if what I'm reading is true and you have been packing to leave, I just want to say that I enjoyed your stay in the apartment at least when I got to see you downstairs that is LOL.  Have a good trip and I wish you well!

If it's true you get together and Ilona why do not I see go by pleasantly.

ilona is the only one interesting the other 2 dont do nothing.thats why she should stay.white and sara never show nothing only when the take showers.when in this apt.we had a girl sitting on the sofa butt ass naked spreading her legs and showing her honey pot never.but the ones who dont show nothing are the ones people want to stay i never understood that.

ilona is the only one interesting the other 2 dont do nothing.thats why she should stay.white and sara never show nothing only when the take showers.when in this apt.we had a girl sitting on the sofa butt ass naked spreading her legs and showing her honey pot never.but the ones who dont show nothing are the ones people want to stay i never understood that.

sara,white and ilona Please shower video