Voronezh Video

spielo

5 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Anyway to compress those files into something smaller than a gig ?

Agreed. Not to complain about the effort but 1.3 gigs for a 37 min video is a bit outrageous.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if the files are a bit on the big side.  Unfortunately, due to a lack of time I just upload them as is.  Next time I'll see if I can choose a different, smaller, format when saving.

Regarding the audio: I noticed that also, I currently use Movavi Screen Capture for Mac (an older version (1.5x), I had some stability issues with the latest version (3.x) wich gave trouble on Mac OS X 10.11.5 Beta contrary to the older version which runs stable on OSX Beta) but due unknown issues it doesn't add the audio to the file.  I'm trying to find better software but it seems there isn't much arround for Apple. 

14 minutes ago, echoone said:

Sorry if the files are a bit on the big side.  Unfortunately, due to a lack of time I just upload them as is.  Next time I'll see if I can choose a different, smaller, format when saving.

Regarding the audio: I noticed that also, I currently use Movavi Screen Capture for Mac (an older version (1.5x), I had some stability issues with the latest version (3.x) wich gave trouble on Mac OS X 10.11.5 Beta contrary to the older version which runs stable on OSX Beta) but due unknown issues it doesn't add the audio to the file.  I'm trying to find better software but it seems there isn't much arround for Apple. 

beat, lol, bold and brave.

I have the 3.0 version, use quick time to trim, and Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate to reduce the file size. Cost was not so bad but I've been using it for years for most stuff. Only drawback is whatever quality was there shrinks also, lol

its ok with files. good quality even they are bigger...the way i use it its verry easy and nice,  i have a mega account...and a mega sync ssoftwer instaled, i just  import the link in my mega account then from megasync app, i download on my pc folder, bad they dont have sound :( 

Though Nelly is the main reason why I watch I have the feeling she's getting quite shy.  With the strip game she covered her breast with her hands and when taking a bath she kept her panties on.

Later some vids of the bathing and the stripgame, need to convert them first and upload them.  Unfortunately the audio issue isn't resolved yet so still no audio :(

20 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

idk why, free cam go in SD mode after they start sex show :(

HD is free isn't the same as HD in paid, even then there's a difference in quality.  Paid HD is reasonable.

3 minutes ago, echoone said:

Though Nelly is the main reason why I watch I have the feeling she's getting quite shy.  With the strip game she covered her breast with her hands and when taking a bath she kept her panties on.

Later some vids of the bathing and the stripgame, need to convert them first and upload them.  Unfortunately the audio issue isn't resolved yet so still no audio :(

I agree she is the reason I still watch. She seem upset, I think Anna wasn't suppose to be there. I think Nelly was hoping for some alone time with the new guy. JMO

Archived