ARE WE APPROACHING THE END GAME FOR THESE TWO

Last I saw, he made a set of headphones with lights on the external side of the ear cups.  :idk:

Oh, they are a happy couple, believe me. Everything that you write just your imagination. If you understand Russian like me, you would understand that they are fine. ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's been very affectionate to him lately.  While he was working on the computer she seemed to try to get him to stop and pay some attention to her by combing his hair, hugging him, and pressing her chest against his back while putting her arms around him.  I thought he finally got the message that she wants some attention but instead he got his guitar and started practicing it.  She doesn't seem to mind as she paints her nails.  Their relationship is hard to understand.  They seem happy, for now.

He works from home, is now doing some repairs. Therefore, it is always much busier. But they often walk together and smoiryat movies, he helps her around the house. Today, he washed the dishes. This is actually a happy couple.

I'm curious about this dish-washing thing.

I've always wondered where they do the dishes in their kitchen, as the cooking area does not seem to have a sink, unlike at some other apartments, at least not visibly near the stove.

Is it hidden from view?

Is it just  a dish-washing machine they use, that's out of sight? Or is there a sink that we can't see due to bad camera angles in the kitchen? Perhaps those who have good sound can HEAR the dishes being washed, rather than seeing it happen.

I imagine they'd need to wash the dishes often as Leora seems to drink form a different mug almost every time she makes a drink and she gets through a few in a single day!

Comments about their current happiness together seem plausible, to some extent, but perhaps I'm not the only one who wonders exactly how the washing of the dishes can be seen on RLC, without some special camera access that's not available  to us all?

A trivia question maybe, but an explanation would certainly be very welcome........

My advice to Paul, if he wants to liven up their sex lives, is to try the 'Bucking Bronco'.

For those unfamliar with this technique, I'll explain.

Assume the doggy-style position, and continue this until relatively aroused.

Increase speed and as you do so shout the name of your ex-girlfriend loudly.

Hey Presto - 'The Bucking Bronco'.

The downside is it only tends to work once!

:doh: :screwy: