ARE WE APPROACHING THE END GAME FOR THESE TWO

They seem to have made up at the moment, she was all over him a few minutes ago whilst cooking and getting ready, walking around in just undies, cute chick, she is. You wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted, I'd stick my head under the covers as it would probably smell like roses  8)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it looks like they used the last 3 days to reconcile their differences. Leora seems to have an entirely new attitude and hasn't spent very much time on her cell phone tonight. Let's hope it lasts.

Of course the most amazing thing is that the dog has a new attitude too. Didn't bark once while she was walking around and cooking dinner topless. Seems like there's hope for them all.

Don´t be so pessimistic! If you have found the right woman, you can definitely sustain the sexual interest for as long as you like. Of course both you and your partner have to take good care of the relationship and yourself physically, and most important, you need to go on loving each other. Sexual interest does not last for long if there is not true love involved.

And why should we try to continue the sexual habits of the first two or three years of the relationship? We were not very mature at that time, which means that our sex was actually not as good as in the later years. If you look at the young RLC couples, most of them have not yet experienced true good sex, and we in our voyeur role can see that. The best times for them are far ahead.

Of course a couple who are right for each other can transition to a more lasting a fulfilling sex life. I also agree with with time partners can become more adept at doing the things that bring their partner the most enjoyment.

This, however is not at all what I was talking about. While in the beginning of a relationship a couple might have sex once or even more than once a day while it is all new, I would venture a guess that few couples that have been together for any length of time maintain that intensity.

Part of that maturity is the understanding that quality is more important that quantity and the sex becomes more fulfilling. So, we agree in many but not all aspects.

Hopefully she makes up her mind soon.

One day she's all lovey dovey with him kissing his ass catering to his every whim and the next day she wants nothing to do with him.

Personally I think they have had their time on RLC and it's soon to take its toll.

Surprisingly their relationship has lasted as long as it has. Most girls would have ditched Paul a long time ago. Their are a few specimens on this earth that are utterly useless and Paul fits right into that category.

Poor Paul. I can't help feeling sorry for him. I think he really loves Leora, but he's just out of his league and can't handle a woman with a healthy libido and strong sexual needs. Paul needs to step it up or Leora needs to tone it down. I don't realistically see either happening.

Guest TxFeller

Leora's was gone when I woke up, but returned a short while ago and is sitting on the couch in her normal attire (shirt & panties) as she drinks her (?) coffee. She's very deeply sighing pretty frequently as Paul sits at the computer desk fiddling with something. Wonder if she's trying to communicate her boredom to him and that sighing also indicates her frustration at his not paying attention to her?