On Vacation

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridicolous they have just got here and already gonna be away for 3 Days. Get a grip rlc u call this premium, premium in my head sounds like its gonna be extra good, but only 2 of the 6 premium apartments is Worth watching and that is nelly&bogdan and masha&sasha the rest is total shit kindly speaking with lera and alex as the most boring apartment ever as they are not even a real couple, they are just occupying the Place and rlc does nothing about it. Carina&sabrina boring apartment with other Girls living there for month without being on the list and Suzan and Hector if they are home just sleeping and eating and boring as hell.

RLC rethink this premiumshit and make it right cause this shit aint Worth paying anything extra for.

i know one thing there is no sense of getting mad or upset about them going on vacation i guess all we can do is wait to they comeback thats all.rlc isnt going to change anything about it.im mad but theres nothing we can do about it.

i know one thing there is no sense of getting mad or upset about them going on vacation i guess all we can do is wait to they comeback thats all.rlc isnt going to change anything about it.im mad but theres nothing we can do about it.

There is allot that can be done about it but none of the perves have the balls to do it!  They just accept whatever RLC does as gospel and go on about their lives like nothing RLC does is a problem!

And Another thing im guessing this apartment is like Before so the Girls are just there for a month or two, why vacation when they are there for such a short time, and since they are in Barcelona where should they go for 3 Days when they come from russia. Going from Barcelona to russia for 3 Days i really doubt they have done it COSTs to much.

From some brief conversations they're flying somewhere and everything is kept in secret.

Ilona wanted talk to Sara in her room but she didn't and said lets go downstairs out on the balcony.

I know they talked in private because my buddy said that all 3 of them went into the hidden room upstairs for several minutes and when they came out White & Ilona pretty much went straight to sleep.

Ridicolous they have just got here and already gonna be away for 3 Days. Get a grip rlc u call this premium, premium in my head sounds like its gonna be extra good, but only 2 of the 6 premium apartments is Worth watching and that is nelly&bogdan and masha&sasha the rest is total shit kindly speaking with lera and alex as the most boring apartment ever as they are not even a real couple, they are just occupying the Place and rlc does nothing about it. Carina&sabrina boring apartment with other Girls living there for month without being on the list and Suzan and Hector if they are home just sleeping and eating and boring as hell.

RLC rethink this premiumshit and make it right cause this shit aint Worth paying anything extra for.

For the umpteenth time for the dummies: In this project the entitie "premium" does not pertain to the quality or quantity of product! It merely pertains to extra apartments + bonuses to the standard membership.  The streams could be identical in all the apartments and it still wouldn't change a thing. So go pay your standard membership and enjoy the 7 regular apartments we have and stop hating on RLC because the price is to steap for you.

For the umpteenth time for the dummies: In this project the entitie "premium" does not pertain to the quality or quantity of product! It merely pertains to extra apartments + bonuses to the standard membership.  The streams could be identical in all the apartments and it still wouldn't change a thing. So go pay your standard membership and enjoy the 7 regular apartments we have and stop hating on RLC because the price is to steap for you.

Go back in your hole you slithering snake.  You know as well as anybody that it's not a matter of being to steep or the bullshit extras!!