On Vacation

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a paying member of RLC for a couple of years and them going on vacation is pretty much Real Life. It just sucks it happened so soon. We can just hope they fly to Amsterdam and engaged in many many lesbian orgies and will come home and break out of their shell on cam for us! lol...or they'll just be gone a couple of days and be done with it. My description of RLC paid membership is like having extra HD cable TV. so many extra channels, still nothing interesting on TV. just now and then. it sure beats begging for someone to post pics or video of premium cam on CamCaps. I'll stay a paid member on RLC.

They're only away for the weekend. No real biggie.

They may do things together that further release their inhibitions and when they return we may reap the benefit.

If they do become closer as a result of bonding off site, it can only be to our advantage in the long run

Surprised they even bothered telling us if they only went somewhere for the weekend

No sweat

Guest TxFeller

If one of the girls reached out through the monitor and gave them a hand job they would STILL complain that she wasn't using both hands.

Ok, I can't speak for the others, but I can't imagine what she would do with that second hand since there's not enough room to fit an entire second hand. That'd be 11" or so. Damned few guys are that big.

As to guys getting pissed over the girls going on vacation so quickly, especially since the room now says "Under maintenance" (which does not bode well), if you paid  to go to a seminar to hear Tony Robbins speak and he left before he finished the first sentence, you'd be plenty pissed, too. You spent your money specifically to hear HIM, and for an entire seminar BY HIM. Others speaking doesn't mitigate the loss you experienced.

Now do you get it?

They're only away for the weekend. No real biggie.

They may do things together that further release their inhibitions and when they return we may reap the benefit.

If they do become closer as a result of bonding off site, it can only be to our advantage in the long run

Surprised they even bothered telling us if they only went somewhere for the weekend

No sweat

So it seams to be a good thing, that all three girls are gone for the weekend. ;) .... Interesting, because my impression was almost the opposite. :)

I would like to see the girls (especially Sara) to speed some normal time in the apartment, too. So far, the apartment is only a place to sleep and to prepare for the next party. ... maybe this will improve ... maybe not ... let see

it sure beats begging for someone to post pics or video of premium cam on CamCaps. I'll stay a paid member on RLC.

I get PM's all of the time from people asking me to delete pictures that they posted. Others, right and left are getting their accounts banned due to posting pictures and many others enjoy watching what they pay for. People that do post pix are doing so by their own generosity and at their own risk.

So you or others begging for pix and vids just doesn't go over well with them. But you are right, just stay a paid member for your own enjoyment.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 5:01 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

You are right, Ilonas bedroom door was closed.

I think it's an air flow because her door wasnt well closed. You can see the latch

The door is closed in the picture. You can see the latch, but not the end of it. The latch is seen because of the gap in the door frame. You can also see that the blanket is caught in the door, which would make wind opening it harder, because it would make it harder.

It also doesn't seem that Ilona keeps the windows open. It seems she dresses up well because of the colder weather in Barcelona this time of year. (And since she has been going outside on the balcony, it seems they have a build in balcony (roof and walls), called winter livingroom here in Norway (A balcony with glass walls and roof)

I get PM's all of the time from people asking me to delete pictures that they posted. Others, right and left are getting their accounts banned due to posting pictures and many others enjoy watching what they pay for. People that do post pix are doing so by their own generosity and at their own risk.

So you or others begging for pix and vids just doesn't go over well with them. But you are right, just stay a paid member for your own enjoyment.

yeah I haven't been doing any begging or asking people to post photos, but I will not post any and risk my paid membership.  Maybe I'm not a risk taker. Good luck to the people who are.

Anybody saw who opened Ilonas bedroom door?

It was closed last time looked in her room.

That door opens sometimes due to draft. I've seen it open in the middle of the night when previous girls lived there. Very spooky.