On Vacation

True, one can get mad because of that but it's really not that big of a deal. And the majority of the people complaining on this board are permanently angry. It simply doesn't matter what RLC or the tenants are doing. If one of the girls reached out through the monitor and gave them a hand job they would STILL complain that she wasn't using both hands. They can't be pleased.

As I read through the posts I keep having flashes of AOL back in its hay day. There were a core group of people that would do nothing but complain and predict the demise of AOL. You have to laugh equally hard through as some of the biggest complainers here are non-subscribers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it speaks volumes that people on here get this mad when the girls are only going to be gone for 2 days. It's not even technically a vacation. It's just a weekend. Are you that addicted to RLC that you can't stand to see them gone for 2 days? That's not even mentioning the fact that there are literally a dozen other apartments to watch... and also not mentioning that some of the people that are complaining don't even have RLC accounts. Please get over yourselves and grow up.

It's clear that some here just like to complain. It's interesting how negativity becomes the natural state for some.

Guest Joeybaggs

In my opinion, there gone! If not, maybe the girls are taking Ilona for an intervention. How to use Soap when taking a shower and in the kitchen. The day she was peeling the skin off the chicken, she only used water and paper towels to clean her hands. The bottom of her feet is always dirty. ( check out her videos) Big, Big, Slob - again in my humble opinion. (anyone else picking up on this?) She`s oblivious when it comes to dirt! Yes, I know she looks awesome, but it`s a turn-off to me knowing what's down there.

I'm an RLC premium subscriber and I live on the US East Coast. The daylight savings time adjustment has really messed up viewing these apartments for me lately. Most of these apartments are now either in bed or just about to go to bed by the time i get home from work and are mostly up and out by the time I wake up in the morning. So the only time to get what I would consider prime  viewing  in the mid-afternoon is on weekends or days off. With the Thanksgiving weekend i have a few  days to view the site. And the biggest premium attraction on the site right now  is out for the weekend. I'm annoyed about it. And to top it off there's a couple other apartments where the tenants are nowhere to be found. 

Then again last weekend was great viewing between the N&B and C&M parties. So take the good with the bad :shithappens:?

i know one thing there is no sense of getting mad or upset about them going on vacation i guess all we can do is wait to they comeback thats all.rlc isnt going to change anything about it.im mad but theres nothing we can do about it.

;) ;) Esperar para que? para que estas 3 fiesteras sigan riendose de los abonados. No, yo acabo de llegar del trabajo y veo que el apartamento esta en vacaciones y mi reaccion inmediata ha sido un correo ha estos ESTAFADORES exigiendo inmediatamente mi cancelacion de abono y la devolucion de mi dinero, pues me estan estafando.Si no, voy a revelar publicamnte direccion del apartamento, dos sitios donde suelen acudir estos putones verbeneros y un nombre real de uno de estos putones.

PD. Y ahora estos de HIJOS DE PUTA de infiltrados chivatos que acudan a contarlo a sus jefes ESTAFADORES.

For the umpteenth time for the dummies: In this project the entitie "premium" does not pertain to the quality or quantity of product! It merely pertains to extra apartments + bonuses to the standard membership.  The streams could be identical in all the apartments and it still wouldn't change a thing. So go pay your standard membership and enjoy the 7 regular apartments we have and stop hating on RLC because the price is to steap for you.

:BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: Vete a la mierda serpentino, snaky o mejor dicho cabron de infiltrado de esta web ESTAFADORA, repito vete a la mierda y no vuelva a escribir aqui, INFILTRADO.

I think it speaks volumes that people on here get this mad when the girls are only going to be gone for 2 days. It's not even technically a vacation. It's just a weekend. Are you that addicted to RLC that you can't stand to see them gone for 2 days? That's not even mentioning the fact that there are literally a dozen other apartments to watch... and also not mentioning that some of the people that are complaining don't even have RLC accounts. Please get over yourselves and grow up.

Para ver muebles mejor uno va al Ikea y es gratis, en cuanto que hay mas apartamentos? si, de acuerdo contigo, Dasha- Demid, Lera-Alex, Carina-Sabrina, Maya-Stepan, Suzan-Hector, apartamentos muy activos. ;) ;)

Guest Joeybaggs

Para ver muebles mejor uno va al Ikea y es gratis, en cuanto que hay mas apartamentos? si, de acuerdo contigo, Dasha- Demid, Lera-Alex, Carina-Sabrina, Maya-Stepan, Suzan-Hector, apartamentos muy activos. ;) ;)

Only Translating - Spanish - English -  :woohoo: 

For best furniture you go to Ikea and is free, as there are more apartments? if, according to you, Dasha- Demid, Lera-Alex, Carina-Sabrina, Maya-Stepan, Suzan-Hector, very active apartment.

Only Translating - Spanish - English -  :woohoo: 

For best furniture you go to Ikea and is free, as there are more apartments? if, according to you, Dasha- Demid, Lera-Alex, Carina-Sabrina, Maya-Stepan, Suzan-Hector, very active apartment.

Se acerca a lo que dije, pero es lo que tiene la traduccion

Calm down, gentlemen. There is no need to argue much about their short vacation. I envy them.

If these girls had an opportunity to visit Spain, but stayed the entire time in the apartment masturbating for your pleasure, I would say that they're fucking idiot-slut-bitches with all of their brains between their legs.

As for Ikea, I agree with botika; you get what you pay for, and there's plenty to choose from on the shelves.

Calm down, gentlemen. There is no need to argue much about their short vacation. I envy them.

If these girls had an opportunity to visit Spain, but stayed the entire time in the apartment masturbating for your pleasure, I would say that they're fucking idiot-slut-bitches with all of their brains between their legs.

As for Ikea, I agree with botika; you get what you pay for, and there's plenty to choose from on the shelves.

Mucha expectacion con la vuelta en linea de este apartamento, y luego que ocurre? que es un fiasco. ;) ;)

Mucha expectacion con la vuelta en linea de este apartamento, y luego que ocurre? que es un fiasco. ;) ;)

Sí, usted entiende la verdad. Pero estas chicas no van a permanecer en España por un largo tiempo. No vamos a ser capaces de saber o entender. Pero algunas de estas chicas son bastante, y los hombres se emocionan acerca de las mujeres bonitas.

Cuando Ilona deja, muchos miembros CamCaps llorarán. Estas chicas son lo que llamamos, en Inglés, "ligues de una noche."

Maya, Leora, Nelly, y Masha nos muestran mucho más: muestran sus personalidades. Podría estar equivocado, pero creo que son las mujeres honestos aquí.