ZOYA AND LEV GUEST

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nous sommes le 11 décembre 2015, retenez cette date, car lev est sortit aujourd'hui!!! bon ,apparement pour faire réparer sa putain de tablette, mais bon, cela fait une sortie quand même!!! l'homme est de retour avec pleins d'aventures extraordinaires à partager!!! il a affronté seul le monde extérieur?!!! un blouson, un bonnet, un sac à dos, et il est parti affronter le monde!!! quel héro, quel homme!!! cela va bien nous amenez à 3 semaines de repos complet sur le canapé!!! bravo lev, bravo, bravo!!! ton courage honore la Russie toute entière!!!!!

We are December 11, 2015, Save the Date, as Lev came out today !!! good, apparently to repair its tablet fucking, but hey, this is an output anyway !!! the man is back with full of extraordinary adventures to share !!! he faced only the outside world? !!! a jacket, a cap, a backpack, and left face the world !!! What hero, what man !!! it goes well we bring to three weeks of complete rest on the couch !!! lev Bravo, bravo, bravo !!! Russia honors your courage entire !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

How on earth can a grown-up woman like this "guest" sleep till 5 p.m., and Lev had to wake her up then?! Did anybody notice when she went to sleep? I opened my computer at 9.30 a.m. their time and she was sleeping and slept all day. Is she sick or seriously depressed, or did she work in night shift?

How on earth can a grown-up woman like this "guest" sleep till 5 p.m., and Lev had to wake her up then?! Did anybody notice when she went to sleep? I opened my computer at 9.30 a.m. their time and she was sleeping and slept all day. Is she sick or seriously depressed, or did she work in night shift?

elle a prit les horaires de lev, et quand elle se réveille, c'est pour passer la soirée et la nuit sur son téléphone!!! je ne vois plus la valise, elle est partie?

she took the lev hours, and when she wakes up is to spend the evening and night on the phone !!! I do not see the bag, she left?

elle a prit les horaires de lev, et quand elle se réveille, c'est pour passer la soirée et la nuit sur son téléphone!!! je ne vois plus la valise, elle est partie?

she took the lev hours, and when she wakes up is to spend the evening and night on the phone !!! I do not see the bag, she left?

the guest has moved out took everything with her ,her and lev left about 5:30 pm there time  :smoke:

Don't blame her for this. It's Lev's fault. She was trying to sleep but Lev wouldn't get off the couch or turn the TV off (even though he wasn't watching it). The volume was loud. He also kept talking to her whenever she would get close to drifting off. He finally got up and let her try to sleep at 7:40 a.m. She had to get up at 8:40 am (1 hour later).

She got up, got dressed and went out. When I checked back a couple hours later, she was back in bed. Lev knew she had to leave today, but still felt the need to keep her up all night while Zoya had long since given up and gone to bed.

Maybe now that the guest is gone, Lev will pay attention to Zoya a little again. He is an incredibly self-centered and selfish person. I wish he had been the one to leave for good.  >:(