ZOYA AND LEV GUEST

Who cares? Get her out of there. She is the source of problems there. If she is not there, Zoya can seduce Lev to bed easier. It would even be better if Lev would at least lie in bed with her even if he uses the tablet there. But he always feels he has to keep the guest company. That is why I think they are related. And Zoya seems afraid to tell Lev to make her leave.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cette grosse larve de lev, n'a même pas la décence de laisser la guest dormir!!! au lieu de cela, il laisse son gros cul sur le canapé jusqu'à l'aube!!! il ne va pas falloir longtemps pour que la guest en ai marre de dormir toutes les nuits, en boule dans un coin, avec le son de cette putain de télévision dans les oreilles!!!!

this big larva lev did not even have the decency to let the guest to sleep !!! instead, he lets her big ass on the couch until dawn !!! it will not take a long time for the guest'm sick of sleep every night, curled in a corner, with the sound of the damn television in the ears !!!! :headache: :headache:

It's usually her that puts her leg over him. Those two have been on the couch together for about 18 hours now. Two sloths.

They sure aren't overly ambitious. The only time they get off the couch is to use the bathroom/washroom or fill their face with Takeout food.

Still trying to figure what her actual purpose for being there is. Seems like a Freeloader to me.

voilà, lev vient de se vider les couilles, il est immédiatement de retour sur le canapé, en laissant son vide-couilles dormir seul!!! tablette, tv, guest jusqu'à l'aube!!! elle est pas belle, la vie??!!!

Here, kev has to empty his balls, he was immediately back on the couch, leaving her empty-balls sleep alone !!! tablet, tv, guest until dawn !!! Is not life grand??!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alguien puede decirme si por RLC a pasado alguien mas vago, perro, gandul, perezoso que este ejemplar? Este tipo es que no sabe vivir en vertical, siempre que miro este apartamento este gandulazo esta tumbado y con la mierda de tablet pegada a las narices. Que vida mas triste la de este pòllo, da asco.

Alguien puede decirme si por RLC a pasado alguien mas vago, perro, gandul, perezoso que este ejemplar? Este tipo es que no sabe vivir en vertical, siempre que miro este apartamento este gandulazo esta tumbado y con la mierda de tablet pegada a las narices. Que vida mas triste la de este pòllo, da asco.

I will never understand what Zoya sees in him. But, she seems to be absolutely in love with him despite the way he treats her.

There can be no doubt that he prefers to spend his time with the guest and only pays attention to Zoya when he feels he has to or when he wants sex. I think he is disgusting.