Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, I'm just inclined to believe that Phil is not comfortable having sex on camera. The one and only time he ever tried it, he couldn't get hard. It might just be nerves.

Could be, though he definitely doesn't seem to have an issue getting hard in the tub when he jerks off lol. 

Dizi doesn't want to have sex with him, it's just naked dance and massage show.

She didn't want him to touch her tits or pussy either while she was dancing.

Exactly....end of the month....and Ivor's dick broke off in his hand so he's out.  Phil already jerked off in the shower.  She tried to do one of those stupid shows like before where  Phil is suppose to jerk off while she wiggles her butt.

I had written somewhere that Phil is also a very unlucky dude. Every time Dizi and him

look like they will have a moment someone always knocks on the door. That happened

when Tanya was there. The guys from Tver have done it too.

Dizi was laying on her stomach and Phil was stroking  her ass and up and down the crack.

She was enjoying it too. I'll say this though watching them was like watching two virgins

discovering their body's for the first time. lol  I noticed too that Dizi seems to be awkward

sexually around men. Maybe there was some abuse in the past, who knows but she really

doesn't look comfortable around a dick.

I still have my hopes up that Dizi and Phil will hook up and become an Item. Then I think

everyone in the Villa would respect that and take the pressure off to perform. Since they

are a lot alike Phil would be good and treat her with respect.

Then there's the new guy. Girls in general are attracted to confident guys. Phil seems to lack

that. The new guy seems ok. Dizi and him are sharing the same bed. Unless Phil pulls a miracle

the new guy will make a move in the next few days. I would, wouldn't you? I noticed that

Dizi doesn't seem to like being touched on her tits or pussy to much. I haven't seen her give

a bj yet. When this new guy makes his move, it will be interesting to see how Dizi responds.

So similar with Anna, Dizi made an attempt to get sex from Phil but he was not willing. Let's see if Dizi follows Anna's decision and tries to get some from the new guy. I doubt she'll fuck Ivo again since he's fucked Anna.

I recognized the contrary. Dizi has defined clear limits and Phil did everything what he could, without to cross this limits. Perhaps some day dizi will decide otherwise and gives him a 2nd chance. But today, there was nothing. Expect, that phil seams to show more directness and was also considerd more seriously. Clear improvement to the day he accepted the offer to jerk off in front of Dizi and Tanya.

What do you mean, like with Anna, Dizi tried with Phil but was rejected? Don't you mean like how Anna rejected Phil, not the reverse? And I agree with the person who replied that Dizi and Phil cannot quite make it together. The three  of them including new guy make a good group. But don't really see sex there between any of them. Anna is out again. Ivo looks bored, no girls other than Petra to fuck. We will find out in next couple of days what will happen in VV. Dizi could leave, Akira's girl friend will leave after weekend, new guy may or may not make it with Dizi.

Sorry I missed Phil's rubdown of Dizi. They are flirting a little more now. But it feels like nothing will happen. Ironically, they are perfect for each other, both awkward with the opposite sex. The problem is two shy people never get up the guts to make it with each other. Phil does get along well with guys, though. Likes sports. Someone at VV should ask Phil and Dizi to try it with each other (they actually did it briefly in the bath once). I think they get along well. They are like friends who try to go to take it to the next level and either can't do it or it fails badly. They should actually have Anna and the new guy and Dizi and Phil. I liked Anna with Phil before Ivo but she sees him as a friend only. She has a little affection for Phil as witnessed by her big hug of him and the playing around in the bed the other night, but she doesn't want him as a boyfriend. I understand that she is young and doesn't want to settle in with a boyfriend. She is very different than Akira's girl friend who while young is stable and is obviously in strong  like with Akira. I wonder if they can convince her to stay with Akira full-time.