Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Rather empty apt. Phil had left today as first, followed by Dizi after the session at Tver and now, rather exactly at 8 PM by Anna. There is only the new guy in blck left with his crazy loud music damaging my ears.

Voronezh quo vadis?

Screen_Shot_11_04_15_at_06_02_PM.png

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a quiet night in Voronezh. Phil came back and is with his new bud. Anna and Dizi went out. They went to Tver but no action. Petra is back. Looks like Anna has to not have sex with Ivo, so chance for Phil?

Maybe a quiet night in Voronezh. Phil came back and is with his new bud. Anna and Dizi went out. They went to Tver but no action. Petra is back. Looks like Anna has to not have sex with Ivo, so chance for Phil?

A quiet night would be appreciated to be able to hear themoaning. But both will not happen, the music will be noisy and there will be no moaning, unfortunately.

Anna will not have sex with anybody, because a period lasting 2 days would be almost a medical miracle.

New guy is very "handy" with Dizi. He grabs her breasts every chance he gets. He is a bit like Ivo. Dizi likes the attention, not sure if she wants to have sex with him though. And Anna may have gone to visit friends or family for the night. Regular games at Tver with Petra, Ivo and Akira. Phil seems happy, a little action with Anna last night, got his new bud and Dizi to fool with.

New guy is very "handy" with Dizi. He grabs her breasts every chance he gets. He is a bit like Ivo. Dizi likes the attention, not sure if she wants to have sex with him though. And Anna may have gone to visit friends or family for the night. Regular games at Tver with Petra, Ivo and Akira. Phil seems happy, a little action with Anna last night, got his new bud and Dizi to fool with.

Did Anna take her bag which means she went to work, will be home sometime during the night, early morning.

Very true about Anna. I said that a while ago. She wants to be a free agent. And she is alluring, but she isn't very loyal to anyone other than herself. Well, she is young, maybe she will change as she gets older. Dizi is less self involved or  selfish. And I think there is a little hope for Dizi and new guy, as long as he learns to take time with Dizi or he'll scare her away. Voronezh is starting to shape up nice, so long as Tver doesn't interfere and Anna spends time in Voronezh and treats Phil right.

im surprised they are not having sex yet i guess dizi learned rushing to have sex with a guy ruwins good relationship she is may be taking easy

You might be right. Then a again you have to wonder how much VV is involved. Dizi just seams like

a girl that's reserved.  Three days in and she's all lovey dovey. I don't buy it.........

You might be right. Then a again you have to wonder how much VV is involved. Dizi just seams like

a girl that's reserved.  Three days in and she's all lovey dovey. I don't buy it.........

Wasn´t sunday afternoon big VV meeting? Since that Dizi does know, where to go. But they are playing with us, if they would be really hot then Dizi would not sleep alone and the guy is budding with Phil in LR.

BTW, did anybody watch any time that the new guy took a shower or bath since his arrival?

Wasn´t sunday afternoon big VV meeting? Since that Dizi does know, where to go. But they are playing with us, if they would be really hot then Dizi would not sleep alone and the guy is budding with Phil in LR.

BTW, did anybody watch any time that the new guy took a shower or bath since his arrival?

I haven't seen him take a bath or shower yet.

Yeah rather then playing games and getting naked they are playing, OH WHERE  CUPPLE NOW.

I said I wasn't buying it. Until I see real sex with emotion and feelings, you have to assume it's

its for the cams.

Its good to see new people on this forum too. We should start a new thread for new people

so they don't get their expectations up.