Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leora would be a bad fit for the villa. She's way too self absorbed to want to have fun with anybody else. And I see her being a drama queen like Tanya if people don't show her enough attention. Though maybe it would be pretty interesting to see Ivo fuck the shit out of her.

Like Ivo or not, I'd love to see that too.  Your right about Leora though.

just wondering when switching between cams, anyone else experiencing slow response time.

Also my cams are freezing up a bit too.

spielo i respect your post but i do not think anna/sonia is hot i think dizi is way hotter and she is not fake and way to into herself like anna is. i dont even think petra hot but to each his own.i like dizi and tver girl thats it.

spielo i respect your post but i do not think anna/sonia is hot i think dizi is way hotter and she is not fake and way to into herself like anna is. i dont even think petra hot but to each his own.i like dizi and tver girl thats it.

maybe it´s a language problem. I am not native english. She is hot for Ivo, she wants to fuck him. Dizi was also couple of days ago, but she´s got it meanwhile.

Phil has absolutely no chance with Sonia. She is so enamored of Ivo and has very little to do with Phil. If Dizi leaves, it will be a sad day. I now have come to the conclusion that Sonia's affection for Ivo is real, but her things with Phil are a bit of pity stuff for Phil and a little show. They really should move Sonia in with Ivo and get aa new girl for Phil. Phil and Dizi are the best people but neither is fated to find love or lust through VV.

I agree with this. Petra is gone tonight. I didn't see her. Just looked. That is why Ivo went to Vonoezh.

I think he is just playing her though. At least we get to see just how Sonia feels about him. Sonia Ivor

only want to fuck you. He'll then drop you off at the corner like a cheep hooker that's willing to fuck

hobo's. Not going to feel sorry for her though.

But this could all be what VV wants to happen.

And you don't be surprised when she goes and fucks Ivo again while she continues to cock tease Phil, which is what I see happening in the future. I guess time will tell which one is correct.

And looks like I was right, seeing as how he's fucking her right in the living room in front of Phil and the new guy.

Frist she won't be fucking anyone. You forgot she's on the rag. Unless she likes anal. lol

Second Ivor is there to get the games started. Other wise they would just sit around.

Third If dizi is leavening then why is she putting herself through this crap. We all know

that after the games she'll go pass out in bed.

Last If that new guy hasn't taken a shower/bath yet. Whooooo........ that's just nasty.

I don't see her hooking up with the new guy. Dizi doesn't want to have sex with anyone.

Maybe she was leaving for a while, that's why she was packing. Still why put yourself though

the nightly game then?

I was wrong I guess her period is over lol