Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dizi is the hottest girl in this apt.and i cant stand this ivor guy.

Yeah and if she is leaving its going to be a sad day for us. At least we know why. She just

doesn't want to have sex with these guys. Good for her though.

Don't blame Ivor. If Phil had manned up and been a bit more confident he could be fucking

Sonia every night. I'm not going to try and guess to much anymore. Just going to enjoy the

ride until my subscription is up.

Dizi and the redhead are the only reason I'm still here.

Dizi seems to feel so dirty with these games - she is showering 3rd time this night

Screen_Shot_11_05_15_at_10_29_PM.png

It makes sense to take a shower before and after games witch includes to lick honey from skin. :)

I'll miss dizi. She is really cute.

Phil has absolutely no chance with Sonia. She is so enamored of Ivo and has very little to do with Phil. If Dizi leaves, it will be a sad day. I now have come to the conclusion that Sonia's affection for Ivo is real, but her things with Phil are a bit of pity stuff for Phil and a little show. They really should move Sonia in with Ivo and get aa new girl for Phil. Phil and Dizi are the best people but neither is fated to find love or lust through VV.

100% right.

Leora is so fucking hot. I'd love to see her in the Villa.

Leora would be a bad fit for the villa. She's way too self absorbed to want to have fun with anybody else. And I see her being a drama queen like Tanya if people don't show her enough attention. Though maybe it would be pretty interesting to see Ivo fuck the shit out of her.

phil shouldnt allow anna in his bed if shes puking and fucking ivor not knowing what he has after sticking his dick in every pussy he sees he might catch grabs or any other sickness.

You really can´t say this, he missed Redhead (up to now), Yasia and  - I forgot the name.

So his hitrate is only 3 out of five or six eligibilities.  ;)

But Anna/Sonia is really hot for Ivo and will try to get fucked today - at any price. Selfhypnosis against her period seems to work....