Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Sonia and phil are listening at the wall because they here them

That was brilliant.  :) That's why I like Voronezh, real people with real fun. It seams they are moving in the right direction.

I am not sure with the new guy. He has already become a bit pushy and was about to go too far. But dizi seems to like him. Let's see. Much too early to be sure.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You spoke to soon about Ana rejecting Phil, right now she is sleeping face to face, lying on Phil's shoulder or chest. Not just lying face to her back like usual. Don't think they will have sex now or maybe never, but this is a first step back for them. At least, she is ok with his comforting of her.

MaybeYou spoke to soon about Ana rejecting Phil, right now she is sleeping face to face, lying on Phil's shoulder or chest. Not just lying face to her back like usual. Don't think they will have sex now or maybe never, but this is a first step back for them. At least, she is ok with his comforting of her.

very good, already become much better :)

That was brilliant.  :) That's why I like Voronezh, real people with real fun. It seams they are moving in the right direction.

I am not sure with the new guy. He has already become a bit pushy and was about to go too far. But dizi seems to like him. Let's see. Much too early to be sure.

Finally!!! Just got to keep Tver out of it.

On a side note. You can't have redemption with out forgiveness. Lets hope that Sonia recognizes

that Phil is a good person. Phil seems to still want her.

As far as Dizi and the new guy goes. I think they are ok for now. Got to remember she fell for Ivor

:BS: So this new guy is going to have to be different before she lets him into her pants. He seems

a lot like Ivor tonight. He isn't used to girls not falling for him. That doesn't make him a creep. That

will mean that he'll have to change when it comes to her. That's a good thing. 

I  like your comments about Anna/Sonia and Phil. He has to forgive her and she has to accept his forgiveness, in order to redeem their relationship. First step was her confiding to Phil about problem with Ivo and his acceptance without judgment of her and willingness to comfort her. I think Phil is a better person than Ivo and she needs to appreciate just how good he is to her despite what happened with Ivo. The patience he has shown with her is incredible! Phil is my hero. That's why I associate myself with him. I try to have patience with people and understanding. Yet I don't think I could accept her back like he has. He is a better person, but we can all learn lessons. And keep Tver out of Voronezh! And give new guy and Dizi some time. She is very reluctant to get involved with a guy sexually. If he is patient and uses his obvious charms which she noticed, there my be a chance. Best guy they have had for her so far.

Summary of today:

1. Anna:Dizi still 2:2 with Ivo

2. Ivo was laughing also when Anna left after her late visit for the 3rd attempt. Same as with Dizi.

3. Dizi provoked the new guy in the LR what she later did not fulfill (but maybe tomorrow)

4. Phil might still believe that his strategy is the right one

5. Question for tomorrow? How long Petra can handle the two guys?

enjoy

i like phil but i wouldnt want to see him with anna just for the simple fact is that when she got there phil was the only one showing his affection for her.then she meets ivory and starts liking him.not that i hate anna or anything but phil should treat her different.that way she would figure out for herself what she lost.when she wants to flirt he should be like no and reject everything that comes his way.but if he just goes along with it she will be like look i have him in my hands.