Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Yes and not just one. ;)  ... Too bad, that tanya is no longer there. They would have fit well together, i think.

Now he has to wait until the apartment is revitalized. Perhaps one of the new girls will find him interesting. Let see.

it makes me confident that the guys are already involved in the girls evaluation process. I am curious about their real taste....

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sanspseudo5999

nouvelle fille vient d'arrivée apparemment elle va dormir avec le croque-mort une fois de plus le pauvre Phil reste sur le banc de touche

new girl has arrived apparently she will sleep with the undertaker once again the poor Phil remains on the bench

nouvelle fille vient d'arrivée apparemment elle va dormir avec le croque-mort une fois de plus le pauvre Phil reste sur le banc de touche

new girl has arrived apparently she will sleep with the undertaker once again the poor Phil remains on the bench

How much you want to bet he try's to bang her tonight.

Guest sanspseudo5999

la dignité ce n'est pas ce qui préoccupe les filles dans ces appartements la nouvelle fille c'est comme pour les autres elle sait à quoi s'attendre elle se fera baiser très rapidement puis pour Ivor faut voir comment réagit le nouveau mec si Ivor tente une approche soit il s'en fout il partage ou soit il montre les dents a voir par la suite il a quand même Sonia et Petra pour le sexe espère qu'il soit un peu moins gourmand sur ce coup-là

Dignity is not what worries the girls in these apartments the new girl is like for others she knows what to expect it will be very quickly fuck and Ivor have to see how to react if the new guy Ivor tent approach either he does not care or he shares either he shows his teeth to he still Sonia and Petra for sex hope it is a little less greedy on this one