Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Guys. just now received a good message:

The boys in Voronezh are looking for the ladies. We are expecting them tomorrow and day after.

unquote

Cheers! The  :soapbox: goes on....

Spielo I was right. Your post about Sunday being a travel day was awesome. Now we have GIRLS.

Fuck I need more popcorn and lotion. Who wants to go to the store for me?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true that 2 new girls are coming?  one will arrive tomm and the other on Monday?  I haven't seen any tweets from VV about it?  can anyone confirm this?

they need girls in voro to fill the empty space.  plus phil needs a new girl.  the new guy can leave in my opinion.  hes  very boring and not fun to watch

is it true that 2 new girls are coming?  one will arrive tomm and the other on Monday?  I haven't seen any tweets from VV about it?  can anyone confirm this?

they need girls in voro to fill the empty space.  plus phil needs a new girl.  the new guy can leave in my opinion.  hes  very boring and not fun to watch

I like Phil, but he also needs a libido.

Guys. just now received a good message:

The boys in Voronezh are looking for the ladies. We are expecting them tomorrow and day after.

unquote

Cheers! The  :soapbox: goes on....

I don't know this person or how he would know what message people in the villa would be getting. There has been nothing in the VV tweets about this so I am wondering if this is true or not.

I don't know this person or how he would know what message people in the villa would be getting. There has been nothing in the VV tweets about this so I am wondering if this is true or not.

Spielo spilled the beans on this ask him.

New guys name is Messa.

Hey Time how do you change colors and fonts etc?

Spielo spilled the beans on this ask him.

New guys name is Messa.

Hey Time how do you change colors and fonts etc?

When you quote someone or start a new post, you get many posting options that you don't get when you simply do a Quick Reply."

When you quote someone or start a new post, you get many posting options that you don't get when you simply do a Quick Reply."

Oh Duh... like this..... Time to go to bed now  :bang head:

It didn't do it. I tried to change it to black. I'll you tube it thx.

The biggest difference is that you actually have to write out the code instead of just clicking the icon when you use the 'Quick Reply' option. I keep that minimized and just use the full reply option.

I don´t know you either, insofar it is okay to be careful. But the source is reliable. However, it can be also MD and TD, or even later, because Russia is big and plans are only optimistically. But trust is important in Russia!

Final moving out with the help of a gentleman! But he have had his chance with her.....

Screen_Shot_11_08_15_at_01_33_PM_003.png

Yes and not just one. ;)  ... Too bad, that tanya is no longer there. They would have fit well together, i think.

Now he has to wait until the apartment is revitalized. Perhaps one of the new girls will find him interesting. Let see.