Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she certainly didn't look, act or sound intoxicated.

You must not have seen her throwing up twice.

That's right I didn't because while I was watching she didn't. Unlike many on this site, I don't make up crap.

Is that Anna making Phil come after they fucked? If it is, good for Phil. He was so patient with her and she finally fucked him in the open. Maybe they will do this on nights Anna can't have Ivo. I just hope this isn't a one-off.

People have these fantasies that these girls are exotic dancers or hookers. Remember when people thought Kristy was an exotic dancer or worse. She turned to be just a young sexy, fun girl who liked sex (with guy or girl). Anna was no doubt a girl who was very outgoing and assertive and liked sex, who decided to parlay her abilities and confidence into a successful role on VV. And I think she was a girl Phil knew who he brought into the villa. I guess we should view these people as sexually oriented actors and actresses that aren't shy around cameras with their bodies or sex.

People have these fantasies that these girls are exotic dancers or hookers. Remember when people thought Kristy was an exotic dancer or worse. She turned to be just a young sexy, fun girl who liked sex (with guy or girl). Anna was no doubt a girl who was very outgoing and assertive and liked sex, who decided to parlay her abilities and confidence into a successful role on VV. And I think she was a girl Phil knew who he brought into the villa. I guess we should view these people as sexually oriented actors and actresses that aren't shy around cameras with their bodies or sex.

Actually, I don't have fantasies about these girls no matter where they come from. I also do not imagine myself as Phil or any of the other males in this program. Unlike what you have said here, none of that is voyeurism. I am going to simply "guess" that none of these women are as innocent as your inner narrative would have them be.