Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New girl is a bitch she thinks she is better than everyone else. Send Ivory up he will fix her.

Holy fucking shit !!!!!!!!! I can't believe you even went there. As much as you hate Ivor.

That being said your so right about the girl. lol You might be right about Ivor too. :lmao:

That is a bad Idea. First of all like I said Phil won't have sex with Nastya. He may let her sleep in

bed ,but that's all.

If you switch partners Phil loses again and Messa becomes another Ivor. Phil chose her so I'd like

to see if they can connect at some point. Remember this is just the first night. You guys need to

learn some patience.

its not about first night she is not even taking to phil she seems happy with the others, phil is the one all the girls like they just dont want to have sex with him his a friend of every one except this one, she seem she does not like him at asll.

its not about first night she is not even taking to phil she seems happy with the others, phil is the one all the girls like they just dont want to have sex with him his a friend of every one except this one, she seem she does not like him at asll.

True Phil is just a nice guy. Gets along with everyone. While they are in the bathroom. Messa and

the new girl are flirting. Well I guess the patience I called for earlier is out the window.

New girl gets a free place to stay and a new guy to boot.