Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it ironic that usually we watch the girls  getting naked or having sex this time we all seem to watch phil and waiting to see whether he is going to have sex or not, thank you phil for all the entertainment for the last few weeks. :clap:

compares favourably with Ivo in versatility and staying power. Without the floppy doppy problem

How funny is it that Anna decided to get with Ivo and from the looks of it, it seems like Phil fucks girls better than he does. Well, my faith in him has fully been restored.

How funny is it that Anna decided to get with Ivo and from the looks of it, it seems like Phil fucks girls better than he does. Well, my faith in him has fully been restored.

Phil

Now that its over, I agree, I noticed that there was a lot of intimacy too.  Phil got laid

on the first night. I hope everyone in this apt gets along and the curse has been lifted.

Anna has spent the past half hour trying to get Ivo hard. To be fair for round 4 (round 3 was a flop)