Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just show because Messa and Phil payed no attention to them.

Both came out of Messas bedroom after they spend an hour for make up and stuff and the two idiots did not even look at them.

Hey Phil wake up, nothing on your cell phone can be that important. These two guys need to go and now Phil has had his chance, for Voronezh to make it these two need to leave. They have both girls crying now while the two idiots play with their phone and computer.

he had his sex , from this morning he woke up he has been ignoring her even when she tried this evening, i dont know may be she felt used  embarrassed by the lump of clay on the couch. how can you loose a nice girl who give you your dignity after humiliated by all the girls in vv within a day, instead of great full i dont think he is shy he does not like women, if they are not interested he acts to be interested if they are he ignore them. may be he is pretending just to be in vv.

WTF happened to Voronezh? I come back and Nastya is crying on Phil again. And Cristy and Messa talking in Messa's room. I have the feeling it has to do with Nastya and Messa. Phil is comforting Nastya and Cristy is talking to Messa, trying to get these two back together.

WTF happened to Voronezh? I come back and Nastya is crying on Phil again. And Cristy and Messa talking in Messa's room. I have the feeling it has to do with Nastya and Messa. Phil is comforting Nastya and Cristy is talking to Messa, trying to get these two back together.

You are wrong. Just read the postings obove.