Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Now the girls fought too? This apartment has degenerated into a WWE fight. Poor Nastya has had a breakdown. What good can possibly come of this? How does Phil sleep with new girl after this? I thought new girl actually did the right thing but at absolutely the wrong time. Nastya was insanely jealous and then new girl goes to sleep with Messa. The four of them should have worked it out and switched beds, but I think VV in conference call told them all to work it out for tonight. They'll be big changes tomorrow. I think two things caused the craziness tonight. One, asshole Messa had eyes for and flirted with new girl. Two, new girl was not compatible with Phil (bad matching by VV), but was compatible with Messa. Also, no one knew Nastya would get so attached to Messa that she would get so jealous. She obviously has problems with her life and very low self esteem (other than sexually, where she excels). Ironically, I think Nastya liked Phil from the beginning, but Phil was so oblivious or unassertive to her cues. If she had gotten with Phil early on, it would have been much better. Messa can be matched to any girl who likes to fuck and is attractive. But then she might have gotten clingy with Phil and maybe  he sensed that and that is why he resisted her.

She made up with Messa and is now in the bathtub. Wow! Did they just fuck? This girl has no self esteem. How sad. And Phil will never make it with new girl. So this apartment is so messed up. One guy physically grabbed a girl's arm when she wouldn't make up with him, then she goes back to him. You know, it is kind of like real life after all. It's Phil's or VV's fault. They wouldn't let her sleep with Phil and Phil wouldn't do it and left them alone. It smells like VV's doing. They were on a conference call forever. I think Phil won't go against VV's wishes, probably afraid he's out next.

Phil doesn't want her though. Nastya is a big girl and not very good looking. You guys that thought

she was sexy cracked me up. Phil like Sonia and this new girl. That tells me he likes petti (sp) girls.

Slapjack, you really should get a slap on your jack for saying things like that. And if you people don't have facts then stop talking out of your ass. That includes you mr1010. I've really had it wtih your bullshit tirades.

All you people talk about is who fucks who, while claiming that you're interested in the emotions that these people go through. Seems like you just pop in from time to time to see if anyone is fucking yet, and the rest of the time you create your own stories. Sort of a "fill in the blanks"

If you actually bothered to stay in one room for more than 5 minutes, you would have had a chance today to see  Nastya's face in close up, and realize that she is a beautiful girl. Being a bit chubby doesn't make a person ugly! Nastya asked him in the bathroom if he liked her, he said yes. Unlike the bitch of the evening, he respected that Nastya was paired with Messa, and didn't attempt anything. And Messa played a different card with her than he played with Dizi(could be a part of why she left too). So Nastya got a liking for him. But he completely disrespected her tonight by allowing the new girl to act like a slut with him. Thank god she leaves tomorrow. Phill didn't like her from beginning, because she told him she was not impressed with the guys. And she told Nastya she expected something different.

Phill is a good person and every girl that's been there liked him. Even Petra likes him and she's very picky. He has got massages and grinding sessions from everyone of them. However, there WAS NEVER penetration sex with any of them. Why? You would not know for a language barrier, but if you have seen him naked it should have been crystal clear for you. So i'm only repeating this once. The first time he got naked with Dizi and Tanya the situation has been made clear: noone is having sex with him because he has a huge cock. And none of the girls are physically  able to take it.  So leave Phil alone with your stupid "he is shy" and "he doesn't know what to do with a woman". He knew exactly what to do with Nastya tonight and he didn't let it go any further than it had to.

Anyway, they are talking it out in the bathtub. He asked for forgiveness, said he loves her.

Guest sanspseudo5999

Phil à eu des rapports sexuelle avec dizi une fois dans la salle de bain et avec sonia sous la douche elles ont pas eu peur de son sexe

Phil had sexual relations with dizi once in the bathroom and in the shower with sonia

scared of sex phil  :no: :no:

Slapjack, you really should get a slap on your jack for saying things like that. And if you people don't have facts then stop talking out of your ass. That includes you mr1010. I've really had it wtih your bullshit tirades.

All you people talk about is who fucks who, while claiming that you're interested in the emotions that these people go through. Seems like you just pop in from time to time to see if anyone is fucking yet, and the rest of the time you create your own stories. Sort of a "fill in the blanks"

If you actually bothered to stay in one room for more than 5 minutes, you would have had a chance today to see  Nastya's face in close up, and realize that she is a beautiful girl. Being a bit chubby doesn't make a person ugly! Nastya asked him in the bathroom if he liked her, he said yes. Unlike the bitch of the evening, he respected that Nastya was paired with Messa, and didn't attempt anything. And Messa played a different card with her than he played with Dizi(could be a part of why she left too). So Nastya got a liking for him. But he completely disrespected her tonight by allowing the new girl to act like a slut with him. Thank god she leaves tomorrow. Phill didn't like her from beginning, because she told him she was not impressed with the guys. And she told Nastya she expected something different.

Phill is a good person and every girl that's been there liked him. Even Petra likes him and she's very picky. He has got massages and grinding sessions from everyone of them. However, there WAS NEVER penetration sex with any of them. Why? You would not know for a language barrier, but if you have seen him naked it should have been crystal clear for you. So i'm only repeating this once. The first time he got naked with Dizi and Tanya the situation has been made clear: noone is having sex with him because he has a huge cock. And none of the girls are physically  able to take it.  So leave Phil alone with your stupid "he is shy" and "he doesn't know what to do with a woman". He knew exactly what to do with Nastya tonight and he didn't let it go any further than it had to.

Anyway, they are talking it out in the bathtub. He asked for forgiveness, said he loves her.

Most of my posts come from the Vonoezh threads. So I spend more then 5 minutes in this apt. Also

Most of my posts have been a voice of reason within this community. I've praised Phil many times.

I've never said he was a virgin or didn't know what to do with girls etc. I'm the one that had to fill in

a lot of blanks in the past. Lastly what I thought of her looks is subjective to what you think of her

looks. I have seen her face up close. I don't think she is attractive and sexy, But I didn't say she was

ugly either. So before you come in here and become the moral cop at least research my past posts.

Now onto the second half of my post. I have spent enough time in this apt to make posts like the

one in the quote. Phil is not attracted to Nastya. He might like her as a friend but he doesn't want to

get in bed with her. The only girl prior to this new girl that Phil tried to get into her pants was Sonia.

Let me fill in a blank Ivor has a big dick too. When He fucks a girl they feel it for 2 days, don't believe

me ask Dizi about that. Once Dizi and Sonia had Ivor dick they couldn't get enough. So Phil having a

big dick has nothing to do with the girls not being able to take it.

Messa, Akira, and Ivor are in a different league then Phil is. The first 3 if they want pussy will say what

ever it takes to get in the girls pants. Phil is a shy guy, he is always in the friends zone. You know what

there's nothing wrong with that either. I also happen to think he's a gentlemen, kind and caring. The

reason he hasn't fucked yet, is because I don't think he wants to fuck all the other girls that have already

been fucked by everyone else. Hence the shyness and friends zone.

Now if you had spent more then 5 minutes in Phil's head you'd also notice that this new girl Phil picked

out is better looking and has a smaller frame then Nastya. Like Sonia she has the same look. So every-

time I say Nastya isn't Phil's type, I'm not being mean to Nastya. I'm just commenting on Phil's pattern

when it comes to how Phil reacts around the girls he does like. Further more I have always said since

we don't know the language we have to wait and see how things play out.

Lastly I never said because of Nastya weight I thought she was ugly. I said that I didn't think she

was Phil's type. Tomorrow when the new girl leaves and a new girl comes. I bet you'll see the same

type of girl for Phil. Other parts of your post is spot on though. Messa did ask for forgiveness. Maybe

this is the cynical part of me. But we'll find out if his apology was sincere. I don't think it was. I bet

you when there's a chance to fool around with another girl without Nastya knowledge he will act on it.

Tonight in Tver he loved the attention Petra gave him.

So we'll have to see how this plays out.