Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

The reason is because they did it behind her back. Nastya was part of the threesome so she didn't mind it happening. But the fact that the Messa had been rejecting her and then turned around and fucked Christy behind her back (plus the way that she found out) is what set her over the top.

as well as built up frustration

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely right, miscvoyeur. Nastya may have been possessive, manipulative and an emotional wreck, but she was good to Messa, even gave him Christy, and she had reason to be jealous. Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you. And Nastya was a sexy, fun, group person, who is missed despite her craziness. The painting thing in Voronezh is so lame. Christy looks sooo excited. Idiot, why doen't you paint her breasts and play with them? Why doesn't she grind on him despite her period? She could give him a blowjob. No imagination, no sexiness. I am actually watching Tver more now just to see the three way with Sonia, Petra and Ivo. How bad is that? At least petra eating out Sonia and Sonia fucking Petra is interesting. More so than Ivo fucking anyone, he's honestly not that good. Now, if Tver was really imaginative, they'd have Sonia and Petra both lick and suck his cock before he fucks one of them. And how about making him cum for once?

Yeah, isn't that exciting? Then as soon as finished, she will go in the shower and wash it off. One time Sonia painted Phil and he painted her. After that, they had their only fuck, in the shower. Little chance of this here.

My account is running out and for me it is time to have a VV break. Without access, I will not be able to contribute to this discussion, so I will also have a brake in this thread. I hope everything turns to the best and I can rejoin again. ... For those who only post here, I wish all the best. All the others must endure me a bit more in the RLC section of this forum.

c11_2_jpg.jpg

c12_2_jpg.jpg

c8_2_jpg.jpg

through browsing of  some the old pages to this link and found these images

In fact I am very surprised that  Christy had fucked by messa before

and  that the Night when  the problem occurred is not the first time that messa and cristy having sex .

So I can not find a great excuse for jealousy nastya shown by Nastia and I think it's exaggerated

What do you think ??

because she is a mentally disturbed person

I liked Nastya, but she almost killed Christy with the glass and I always worried that at any  moment she would kill herself. And Nastya did have reason for jealousy, they fucked behind her back, but she also was possessive and manipulative beyond belief. She only knew Messa for a couple of weeks and she was ready to kill over the betrayal. She should have said fuck you both and left.

looks like another wasteful night in voro. they really think we enjoy watching this?  I really hope they move in 2 new people very soon.  I don't plan to renew for another month, not worth it.  I will stick to free cams.  c&m are not fun to watch since phil and nastya left.