Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess they are getting to know each other. Painful for us to watch though. If Christy had her way, she would have sucked his cock right through his underwear. And I wish she would have used her foot on his bulge. That would have gotten him going.

Fucking ridiculous! Now they are having another meal. It might as well be breakfast and then they can have morning sex instead.

Imagine this scenario: Messa starts refusing sex to Christy the same way Phil did. And then they bring in a 2nd guy into the apartment to live there...

it has been rather boring just watching Christy and messa. VV really needs to get 2 new people in there to get things more exciting.  I only have 2 weeks left and I hope things get a lot better. I don't care for messa much, hes very strange at times.  I like Christy but shes starting to lose my interest some.

She is going to sleep. Maybe his cock was falling off from all the sex he was having, satisfying two girls for a time and twice since last night. I think he must be hurting or something. I don't fucking know, just speculating out of total boredom with this apartment.

maybe he is thinking she is getting the wrong idea of their relationship, may be he is trying to keep his option open for the next girl that way if he start screwing the next girl it wont be complicated otherwise he will be stack with her but it all depending which one will be first a guy or a girl

Did he go out again or is he just hanging out in the bathroom? He does this every night since he has been here, he just goes out at like 6 am. Where the fuck does he go, what does he do? I think Christy may get frustrated with this guy. Only a girl like Nastya who was totally dependent on Messa would put up with this shit for long. Christy is not dependent, but wants sex.