Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macarthy

You did not catch it Mr beancounter. Its not what I said. One always judges by the results. The sexual atmosphere between kris and messa  was broken or lets say half spoilt because nastya got pissed. Sure not on purpose. Even if they fuck tonight it will not be the same. Caught it...?

You did not catch it Mr beancounter. Its not what I said. One always judges by the results. The sexual atmosphere between kris and messa  was broken or lets say half spoilt because nastya got pissed. Sure not on purpose. Even if they fuck tonight it will not be the same. Caught it...?

how that spoilt she is out for good now that is what christy want in the first place,its perfect for her or him he has no that much loyalty when it comes to sex

Guest macarthy

When you ve gotta wash her, clean her vomit,  mop the floor etc etc it takes of your sexual desire. May be not for you but for me. The mind is not completely on sex.  I am going to bed before my g f comes. Have a good night.

Oh boy, if Nastya is going to do this every party night then boot her right out of the fucking door.

Or don't let her drink anymore, because when she gets drunk she becomes bipolar.

Both of them are tired of her craziness, but they still tend to her.