Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

Watching Christy dance for Messa when she was trying seduce him away from Nastya was so much more fun and hotter to watch with the added anticipation and suspense. Now is just not the same.

we have seen the same dance so many times its not that exiting any more

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pathetic. They don't know how to sensually massage each other, turn each other on. They'll have good sex, but very boring to the customers. Dizi knew how to massage. Not very sexy. Hope next people will have someone who knows how to be sexy and get everyone excited. The two of them remind me of a couple who like sex with each other but have little affection for each other and don't know how to turn each on.

They are pathetic. They don't know how to sensually massage each other, turn each other on. They'll have good sex, but very boring to the customers. Dizi knew how to massage. Not very sexy. Hope next people will have someone who knows how to be sexy and get everyone excited. The two of them remind me of a couple who like sex with each other but have little affection for each other and don't know how to turn each on.

They are only here for the sex. There are no real couples. They were just people put into an apartment and instructed to fuck their brains out with whomever they could find.

This is just my opinion....

There is straight, gay and bi. This not three simple categories as bi has many shades, eg man who prefers females but will also have another man to man who prefers men but will also have a female.

I think that Messa fits into the bi, latter category. The way he moves and his general demeanor is very reminiscent of the gay people I have known.

Also, I think that most hetro males of that age, faced with a cute, almost naked girl, wanting to have sex, would not act the way he does.

I could be wrong, but if I am, this guy has a very low sex drive!

:idk: 

they are not trying to get the attention of the other because there is no competition if there were someoneelss there they would their best to get the attention of the other, now it looks they are just doing it to entertain not for each other, he would prefer come home eat play with his phone have sex go to sleep, she is to entertain for the cam. they are not in the same page

Guest macarthy

Yeah Miscvoyeur. The dancing was more exciting the first time. It was thrilling sexual coated with adultery which was eeexciting.

they are not trying to get the attention of the other because there is no competition if there were someoneelss there they would their best to get the attention of the other, now it looks they are just doing it to entertain not for each other, he would prefer come home eat play with his phone have sex go to sleep, she is to entertain for the cam. they are not in the same page

She's in the shower now. They both usually take showers or clean up before having sex.