Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is next 4some? its getting ridicules one girl will leave soon( 4 girls and 2 guys ), when sonya came to this situation( involve ivo) dizi had to leave when charli moved in tanya had to leave, may be vv knows when one girl is leaving so gradually introduce a sex partner for the guys before she leaves. that way they they will have continuity.

all this just to bring christy to the fold,petra is expert seducing the girls for ivo thats how she keep him,and vv provide the girls. all week tver was quite now all the sudden they are alive please, its for ivo and christy. she does not seem to need invitation ether. sonya even hiding tn the bed room

Capture_2015_11_26_21_46_59_887.jpg

Capture_2015_11_26_21_50_50_851.jpg

Capture_2015_11_26_21_48_16_481.jpg

I've never thought that Christy would end as a sextoy for Ivo and Petra.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe Christy actually WANTS to be sexually adventurous and do fun things for herself, for HER enjoyment? Why does she automatically have to be just some sex toy for someone else?

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe Christy actually WANTS to be sexually adventurous and do fun things for herself, for HER enjoyment? Why does she automatically have to be just some sex toy for someone else?

I was just kidding.

I wonder what that means for Voro and her relationship with Messa.

they all seem to end up like that after a while