Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

He sleeps on the sofa while she watches 26 inch tv from 25 feet. Must be great. Might as well bring Tver to Voronezh, wake Messa up and have some big time multiple fucks. Not going to happen. Christy will probably sneak away to Tver instead. My question is when does Christy wake up Messa for their sex session, 1 am 2 am?

3 or 4 AM...

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macarthy

I would love to see cristy in sandwich with Ivor and Akira  oooolalala.  Im sure she will love it. Shes this type of a  'slut'  sorry... lady.    I love LADIES. They turn me on.

She was jerking him lightly in the bath and he didn't take to it. Christy gave the sexiest bathroom solo dance before, got him in the tub, started working her magic and, dud! He has to be either gay or bi or confused sexually. Who could resist her sexual charms? And he does like her, not like Phil. I feel bad for Christy who is a fun girl and is doomed to the purgatory that is now Voronezh.

Guest macarthy

I am fed up of the sex in tver, but facts are facts , cause  these guys over there, are very caring, loving , sporty affectionate  etc.

Now she's in the other bedroom teasing the cameras basically naked. It's obvious that she wants sexual attention and Messa does not give her enough with the way he's always turning her down. Looks what happened with Phil. Phil ignored her and she turned to Messa. Now Messa turns her down most of the times and she's finding new attention in Tver. This doesn't even surprise me and shouldn't even surprise anyone else. If Messa kept rejecting her, it was only a matter of time before she jumps to someone else. I was hoping they would have brought in new tenants into Voro before that happened but I'm still holding out for Ivo to fuck Christy. We'll see what happens.

Now it looks like she's about to masturbate.