Juke Box Split #3

rubberball50

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I miss those days back then. 

People such as Grace Kelly, and Audrey Hepburn!  Two great ladies with style and class. 

Now what have we got!

I fully expect in the competition between all these untalented trollops, for one of them, perhaps Miley or perhaps Lady Caca to one day tug on a leash from behind the curtain and drag out a dog onto the stage, and cinch once and for all the title and the crown. 

But then again, Madonna, never one to play second fiddle to these 'Johnny come lately' tramps, will probably just upstage them once again by riding out onto the stage on a horse.  If you get where I'm going with this.   

It will be hailed as the Mister Ed concert.    (Be sure to bring your ear plugs and binoculars with you)

How I miss those days back then. 

People such as Grace Kelly, and Audrey Hepburn!  Two great ladies with style and class. 

Now what have we got!

I fully expect in the competition between all these untalented trollops, for one of them, perhaps Miley or perhaps Lady Caca to one day tug on a leash from behind the curtain and drag out a dog onto the stage, and cinch once and for all the title and the crown. 

But then again, Madonna, never one to play second fiddle to these 'Johnny come lately' tramps, will probably just upstage them once again by riding out onto the stage on a horse.  If you get where I'm going with this.   

It will be hailed as the Mister Ed concert.    (Be sure to bring your ear plugs and binoculars with you)

I could never understand what could happen to this girl! see a model schoolgirl, turn into the worst of the bitches in a few weeks is beyond me totally! a t - she suffered brain trauma? Here it is not so long ago, sublime...