Juke Box Split #4

woodworker

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like Vera Lynn.  She is one gracious lady, with a lot of class.

And just look at the tramps and the trash we have now.  They can't sing, so they have to strip and grab their crotches while their tongues flap out of their mouths just like some dog in heat.

I don't go to a whore house to hear good music, and I wouldn't give you a nickel for the whole lot of them!

What happened?  What happened to those once great and noble people, both here and in Great Britain.

Those people who through their courage and defiance had so often caused my heart to swell up, and my eyes to become moistened from proud, loving tears, and true admiration.

What happened to this fucking world anymore where people no longer have any sense of ethics or scruples and who now think it is fashionable to spit upon the flags that once draped over the coffins of some of the most honorable people you could have ever have met.  Even Tom Brokaw called them, "The Greatest Generation".

My doctor,.. Doctor Fumblebaum, (Actually, that's not his real name, but all else is true.)  Well, he just doesn't understand me. 

He couldn't understand when he told me once,.. "Your a heart attack just waiting to happen".  And it puzzled him why I should have smiled over this.

I told him,.. "Look doc, I'm nobody's fool,.. But if Death should come knocking upon my door, I would welcome it with a warm kiss."   

No, I won't miss this world much,.. Not anymore.