Thoughts for the day Split #2

Ozi

I named my '69 GTX, Hemi-rroid. Forest Green, black plastic seats and 426 Hemi/727 Mixer/3.91:1 Posi-Lock. I never did find top end with that car. Still pulling hard at 140mph and my balls were shrinking. I let out of it.

So I could pull over for Florida Highway Patrol in their Newport Customs with the high geared 440 6-paks.  :'(

Doohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a bunch of those around here.all that racket and they are going no where.

I wish i could get back some of the car's i have had.if i mashed on the foot pedal as hard as some of these around here with their rice burner's i would been gone before they even took off.

I like the look on their faces when they peek under the hood of my car.

'How big is that motor, mister?'

8.2 Litre.

'WHAT?? That's 5 of mine!!!!!!!!!!!'

LMFAO

This is just a test.  We repeat, this is just a fucking test.  Had this been an actual alert, Blackie would have been given instructions to proceed to the nearest Walmart and BestBuy stores within their surrounding areas.

Again, this was just a test, as we now resume with our regularly special programming of Roots, already in progress.

No telling how many baby Robins we may have lost during that false alarm?

Brings back old memories from the good days. A-bomb drill tests at school, duck & cover alerts, and the family down the street that dug out its back yard to install a pre-built fancy air raid shelter.

The new ones say stuff to you, but the echos off the other civil defense towers always make it sound like gobbeldy-gook except for the word "emergency."

And probably the birds don't much like this new contraption, either.

(add 15 years to my age and have me growing up in Europe, and the sound would be far scarier.)

I was eleven during the Cuban missile crap.  And my father was actually considering building a fallout shelter in the back yard back then.

I think we should have had our missiles shaped like a big dick.  It may not have been as aerodynamic, and it may have taken a little longer to get there.  But I think it says something rather important about us.