Thoughts for the day Split #2

Ozi

Generally, men tend to prefer women who look healthy enough with which to mate and who can breed children. Generally, women prefer men who are powerful enough to protect them and their off-spring. It's been that way for millions of years.

The precise criteria, however, change with time and environment. Excess fat is no longer a sign of health for women (it once was); and battle axes are no longer a sign of power for the men. It's all "slender and fit" for the women and "smart and money" for the guys.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, men tend to prefer women who look healthy enough with which to mate and who can breed children. Generally, women prefer men who are powerful enough to protect them and their off-spring. It's been that way for millions of years.

The precise criteria, however, change with time and environment. Excess fat is no longer a sign of health for women (it once was); and battle axes are no longer a sign of power for the men. It's all "slender and fit" for the women and "smart and money" for the guys.

... adding ...

And remember what Karen Carpenter always said:

"A girl can never be too thin or too rich!"

This is now an educational thread:

You know Foamy, they actually used to sell tape worms to help people lose weight. 

Can you imagine, a fucking three foot worm living inside of you.

"Here worm, look at what I've got for you.  That's right, it's a nice greasy pizza just like you like it."     

But you ain't me, so I'm blaming you.  ;D

My mom always said that I had a Tapeworm because of the amount of food that I could eat and never gain an ounce.

Yeah, I suppose it was my fault.  But he started it with his stupid purging video. 

And Karen,.. Don't you ever, not now, or in the future, ever eat no tape worm!  They are not your friends, and they make lousy pets.

Yeah, I suppose it was my fault.  But he started it with his stupid purging video. 

And Karen,.. Don't you ever, not now, or in the future, ever eat no tape worm!  They are not your friends, and they make lousy pets.

Geeze, guys, I had that post up for less than a minute before removing it! Even I can't get off on that fetish.

I'm surprised you even noticed it.

Whelp, this should make amends while satisfying everyone's interest in the subject for once and for all: